Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

I was there and during cellophane you could hear a needle drop, it was just insane

Edited by campelo

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

She released the album with the eleven bonus track on every platform instead of the deluxe -______-

Took me forever to listen to it but ever since I did it's now my go-to when I wanna play music and I play it in full and I just love it. Not the biggest fan of the last two tracks (24hr Dog's subject is NOT it) but they aren't skips either. Excellent album.

 

Is it just me that hears the synth/bass from Britney's Hold It Against Me on Room Of Fools?

I just completed a long-distance flight and decided to give Eusexua a try even tho im not familiar with FKA Twigs.

I was FLOORED by the album. Its EXCELLENT and especially the title track is INCREDIBLE. It reminds me of Robyn in the best way possible. I literally gagged on the flight :jonny5:

 

This is BRATs cuntier, more artistic, more elevated and trippier sister. Incredible

Still fresh :WAP: 

 

my one skip switched from Room Of Fools to Childlike Things. Abomination 

I need answers: Why doesnt this have 90+ on metacritics? I dont get it.

 

Eusexua, Perfect Stranger, Room of Fools, Sticky are all 11/10s. And the rest is still sublime tbh

She only mentioned Ny, Chicago and Toronto. Does that mean Coachella is still happening?

51 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

She only mentioned Ny, Chicago and Toronto. Does that mean Coachella is still happening?

the visa will appear for coachella

 

ezgif-5181eeee8bdfd1.jpg

This is AOTY, fight your mother if you disagree idc

 

:jonny5:

 

NYC cancelled for 4/3 but back on three weeks later for 4/23. I.... 

 

*OK Whoopi gif*

Edited by ahauntingnearu

The more I listen, the more I hear Janet's influence, particularly the velvet rope album. Anyone else? :WAP:

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

Listening now album and while I do love it a lot, it bothers me that only few songs actually have middle 8/bridge. Most of the songs are verse-chorus-verse-chorus-outro

 

Songs should've been longer. Album should've went harder.

after many listens, girl feels good is the best track on the album. so euphoric, nostalgic and hopeful 

  • 1 month later...

The way fukka twigs singlehandedly killed all momentum of this ERA.. I'm sick…

 

Room of Fools still contender for SOTY

 

12 hours ago, Contessa said:

The way fukka twigs singlehandedly killed all momentum of this ERA.. I'm sick…

 

Room of Fools still contender for SOTY

 

the reason she killed was starting the era in September for an January album drop 

Hate her ass

 

But drop the deluxe, girl, I NEED Perfectly asap :weeps:

20 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Hate her ass

 

But drop the deluxe, girl, I NEED Perfectly asap :weeps:

I think it will come may 30 with the return of the tour...

On 5/4/2025 at 12:26 PM, campelo said:

the reason she killed was starting the era in September for an January album drop 

there wasn't a lot of momentum to begin with or left by the time album dropped i agree, but she squished any remaining signs of vitality OUT by not wanting to hold herself accountable.. which was SOOO avoidable... i wonder if she lost that court case which is why she's acting out :ryan3:

2 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

So is deluxe even happening? 

still wondering the same

2 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

So is deluxe even happening? 

I guess so, she teased it last time she went on Discord. Probably will release once the tour is over, kinda like she used to do before this album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.