Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

When a girl feels good

It makes the world go round

When the night feels young

You know she feels pretty

 

Lady Gaga - Page 486 - Base - ATRL

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

20 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

good it wasn't period

Yup - talent ONLY in here!

 

Wanderlust vocals in the chorus, ugh girl. such an underrated vocalist

Obsessed with Perfect Stranger, Drums of Death, and Striptease is literally that bish.

Also, I don't get the hate for Childlike Things. It's fun.

On 3/1/2025 at 11:21 AM, oceans said:

this was supposed to be her brat...

According to whom?!

 

You guys need to set your feet firmly on reality. Twigsy has always been more niche than Charli and it will remain that way probably forever. That doesn't take away from the artistry of either of them.

Eusexua is a moment in itself, we (her demographic) are eating good and enjoying it and using it on the daily

Eusexua tour rescheduled :bibliahh: at least Berlin, to May 30th. Thank GOD i wasn't able to go the March date so i didn't book flights and accommodation. But I could definitely go in May and i have already sold my tickets :deadbanana4: do yall know if I can get them back if I email ticketmaster? lmao

25 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

Eusexua tour rescheduled :bibliahh: at least Berlin, to May 30th. Thank GOD i wasn't able to go the March date so i didn't book flights and accommodation. But I could definitely go in May and i have already sold my tickets :deadbanana4: do yall know if I can get them back if I email ticketmaster? lmao

 

Where have you seen that? I'm supposed to buy my plane tickets to London very soon ugh

what do you mean? i just arrived to prague today for the tour 

THIS ***** IS DEAD TO ME.

 

I had to learn this via Reddit. No email by the ticket provider whatsoever. My flight to Prague is tomorrow.

No, this is not okay and it's beyond unprofessional. And the cult-like brainwashed twiglets on discord being like "ohhh actually it's not her fault-". YES IT IS HER FAULT. Cancelling a tour less than 48 HOURS with no proper announcement is dirty. I would've understood if THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT CAME FROM HER but so far nothing has been said on her socials. Ticketmaster hasn't informed us either. 

 

 

 

 

not her doing Prague dirty like that when it apparently inspired the album... glad I couldn't go

5 hours ago, Ang3lus said:

 

Where have you seen that? I'm supposed to buy my plane tickets to London very soon ugh

I got an email from Ticketmaster Germany at 16:59 (CET time)

 

so all dates have been rescheduled?

this is beyond trash, i'm unstanning and never wanna hear anything about her again. 

 

SO trash that people just arrived here for this and WILL KEEP ARRIVING still because of no info or anything. hey our money back is not even enough. it's just pure disrespect. 

The first two dates are postponed due to production issues Prague is now rescheduled for 30th May, Berlin is now 31st May.

 

She is so unprofessional that it hurts, embarrassing:rip: A friend of mine is already in Prague

 

 

11 hours ago, mathekr said:

Why is she so messy when it comes to touring :deadbanana4:

In 2019, the day before my birthday, I was literally physically queuing for the venue and like 10 minutes before it was supposed to open the staff told us it was actually cancelled.

 

so is the tour starting July 13th in Paris?

Just now, Ang3lus said:

In 2019, the day before my birthday, I was literally physically queuing for the venue and like 10 minutes before it was supposed to open the staff told us it was actually cancelled.

 

so is the tour starting March 13th in Paris?

 

I continue to be gagged by this album every time Iisten to it. Right now 24hrdog is just doing something for me. :jonny6:

On 3/6/2025 at 3:53 PM, mathekr said:

Why is she so messy when it comes to touring :deadbanana4:

Greatness takes time. :eli:

She was really late for her show in Paris. She performed a new song she teased a long time ago

 

1 hour ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

She was really late for her show in Paris. She performed a new song she teased a long time ago

 

If she's digging Birth HERe from the grave there's still hope for the Unearth Her songs :duca: 

 

Edit: Oh apparently that is Perfectly, who would've thought we had heard it all along lmao

Edited by mathekr

1 hour ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

She was really late for her show in Paris. She performed a new song she teased a long time ago

 

will this be on a deluxe version? :lakitu: 

25 minutes ago, mathekr said:

If she's digging Birth HERe from the grave there's still hope for the Unearth Her songs :duca: 

 

Edit: Oh apparently that is Perfectly, who would've thought we had heard it all along lmao

Omg so we'll end up with all three songs she previewed! This sounds great, I really wish it'd been on the standard? Could have used one more banger tbh

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.