Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

23 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

I'm a dog for you
Ah ah ah ah ah ah


ulLuQbn.gif

cant get enough of that song... sub bottom era hittin hard, no pun intended

Finally had a proper full listen to this

 

and wow

 

:WAP::msmarvel:

 

(i wish it was more dance oriented) but i love the euphoricness and spiritualness of it all, that immolates the feelings you get when on the dance floor on K 

(not that i would know)

:wanda:

1 hour ago, FlyPirate said:

cant get enough of that song... sub bottom era hittin hard, no pun intended

that song ended my top era single handedly

Eusexua was one of my most anticipated albums of the year and today I finally had time to listen to it. Listened twice in a row this morning to soak the whole thing up and I must say this album is really really really good. 

 

Before listening to the album I saw a lot of comments comparing it to Ray of Light and some of Björk work. I didn't feel any Björk influences apart from the way she sings a couple of songs, but when it comes to Ray of Light I really feel like Eusexua is its spiritual daughter. I know Madonna didn't invent the electronica, techno ambient sound but omg this album feels soooo ROL coded. Girl Feels Good is the song that stands out the most in that matter, I literally felt like I was listening to Candy Perfume Girl or sum :rip: I'm not saying FKA copied Madonna though, Madonna is one of her inspirations and I think Eusexua is a beautiful homage to that sound Madonna did with ROL. It feels more like a modern, fresh and experimental take on that sound instead of trying to emulate it.

 

Anyways, I love this album. There are some songs that didn't do anything for me like Keep It Hold It and 24hr Dog, but the rest are between really good and exceptional. I thought I would hate the North West collab but it ended up being one of my favorites, I really love it :bibliahh:

 

A solid 8.5 for me, and I feel the album will grow on me even more. I have a feeling Girl Feels Good and Striptease will hit even harder with time :jonny5: 

14 hours ago, MatiRod said:

Love love love love this but is it horrible if I admit that I kind of hate the album cover? The music is sublime, sensual, moody, the single cover for the title track fits the whole album much better IMO.

The cover is trash compared to the entire photoshoot for that album. So many amazing pics and she chose the worm one. 

This random chatgpt'd reddit post :shutup:

 

 

Edited by Pendulum

9 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

This random chatgpt'd reddit post :shutup:

 

 

If FKA twigs is an aesthetic opportunist I am afraid it is over for literally every artist alive

Girl Feels Good sounds like a Depeche Mode song.

Their impact knows no boundaries :jonny3: 

27 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

This random chatgpt'd reddit post :shutup:

 

 

the fact that 90% of the people referenced here are her friends and collaborators lmao

Room of Fools sounds like a long lost Björk song from the Post era. :jonny:

Edited by Virgos Groove

Now why the hell is the vinyl copy SEVENTY-TWO EUROS?

 

:biblionny:

There's a new digital variant with bonus track 'The Eleven'

EUSEXUA_DigitalDownload_Bonus.png?v=1738

X

Edited by xokuba

5 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Now why the hell is the vinyl copy SEVENTY-TWO EUROS?

 

:biblionny:

spotify fan first or discord exclusive?

5 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

spotify fan first or discord exclusive?

Amazon. :deadbanana2:

"exclusive, never-before-heard bonus voice memo of FKA twigs personally detailing The Eleven practices of Eusexua"

 

No thank you! Perfectly when!

29 minutes ago, xokuba said:

There's a new digital variant with bonus track 'The Eleven'

EUSEXUA_DigitalDownload_Bonus.png?v=1738

X

Already? Should we expect the deluxe really soon like next Friday? 

22 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Did Ajay review this yet?

Yes but it's on Patreon. I am not subscribed to her.

30 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Amazon. :deadbanana2:

The way I snatched the clear vinyl on AMAZON for 30,99€ before they bumped it up to 74,99€ :rip: 

 

Also got the Spotify silver for 40€ and the milky clear for 41€. 

 

The price range is all over the place but please don't pay more than 40 for this. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.