What social media platforms do you use regularly?
Social Media Usage by Age Cohort 42 members have voted
-
1. What social media platforms, if any, do you use regularly?
-
I'm (<18) and use X/Twitter0%0
-
I'm (18-30) and use X/Twitter21%19
-
I'm (30-45) and use X/Twitter8%7
-
I'm (45<) and use X/Twitter0%0
-
I'm (<18) and use Instagram/Threads0%0
-
I'm (18-30) and use Instagram/Threads19%17
-
I'm (30-45) and use Instagram/Threads4%4
-
I'm (45<) and use Instagram/Threads0%0
-
I'm (<18) and use TikTok0%0
-
I'm (18-30) and use TikTok14%13
-
I'm (30-45) and use TikTok5%5
-
I'm (45<) and use TikTok0%0
-
I'm (<18) and use Facebook0%0
-
I'm (18-30) and use Facebook8%7
-
I'm (30-45) and use Facebook4%4
-
I'm (45<) and use Facebook0%0
-
I'm (<18) and I do not use social media regularly1%1
-
I'm (18-30) and I do not use social media regularly8%7
-
I'm (30-45) and I do not use social media regularly3%3
-
I'm (45<) and I do not use social media regularly0%0
-
Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
Featured Replies
- Share on Bluesky
- Share on X
- Share on Facebook
- {lang="reddit_text"
- Share on Pinterest
Followers