Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

The most immaculate Taylor's bridge

? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Cold as You
      0%
      0
    • Fifteen
      1%
      1
    • Last Kiss
      9%
      5
    • All Too Well
      19%
      10
    • Out of The Woods
      19%
      10
    • Dress
      3%
      2
    • Death by A Thousand Cuts
      7%
      4
    • illicit affairs
      3%
      2
    • champagne problems
      19%
      10
    • You're On Your Own Kid
      5%
      3
    • The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
      9%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These are the tracks from each Taylor's albums with the strongest/most emotional/heart-pouring bridge

from being disregarded for being ready to die for someone, to be called up again just to get broken like a promise, to flashback to her rebound, her earthquake, to ask if the guy was sent by someone who wanted her dead

 

Which one has the bridge among of these?

and rank them

  • Replies 25
  • Views 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Safe&Sound
    Safe&Sound

    Do you see the 'x' button on the top right of your screen?

  • I am first and foremost an everwhore so my vote went to cp    Your Midas touch on the Chevy door November flush and your flannel cure "This dorm was once a madhouse" I made a joke, "We

  • Patient Zero
    Patient Zero

    I don't know any of those songs   But I kinda like the Look what you made me do-bridge. But mainly because of the video.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU HIT THE BRAKES TOO SOOON

20 STICHTES IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM

WHEN YOU STARTED CRYING BABY I DID TOO

THEN THE SUN CAME UP I WAS LOOOKING AT YOUUUUU

 

and this is me being an OTH 

Dear John sweetie

 

Taste for having Fifteen in the options though 

Between these still all too well.

 

I don't get why the bridge of death by a thousand cuts is loved. Not saying It's bad but while the lyrics can be interesting i think the melody is very standard so average overall.

Edited by vale9001

I don't know any of those songs :deadbanana4:

 

But I kinda like the Look what you made me do-bridge. But mainly because of the video.

I am first and foremost an everwhore so my vote went to cp :gaycat4:

 

Your Midas touch on the Chevy door
November flush and your flannel cure
"This dorm was once a madhouse"
I made a joke, "Well, it's made for me"

 

How evergreen, our group of friends
Don't think we'll say that word again
And soon they'll have the nerve to deck the halls
That we once walked through

 

One for the money, two for the show
I never was ready, so I watch you go
Sometimes you just don't know the answer
'Til someone's on their knees and asks you

 

"She would've made such a lovely bride
What a shame she's ****** in the head, " they said
But you'll find the real thing instead
She'll patch up your tapestry that I shred

 

real-housewives-of-new-york-real-housewi

Edited by wastedpotential

OOTW,  with champagne problems a close second. Getaway Car third

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Zachbbs said:

Where is the "none of them" button? 

Do you see the 'x' button on the top right of your screen?

30 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

1. Enchanted

2. Mine

3. Back to December

SN BRIDGES!!!!!!!

This must be one of the hardest questions for Taylor lyrics tbh :dancehall2: out of the Anthology you got some great ones as well. However, for being my fave album I choose CP this time.

Would've Could've Should've

Edited by tjspy

Out of those it's either Last Kiss or ATW but Lord she has plenty of good bridges from TTPD we have:

 

So Long London

loml

How Did It End?

Down Bad (The last line of it alone is hearbreaking)

The one that got an Eras tour performance by itself: illicit affairs :gaycat:

The way most of these have a vote, she has such a flawless discography that people are able to have endless favorites like this :jonny6:

Came for VESTMENTS and I'm not disappointed with the poll options. :WAP:

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.