Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Training Season would be the most similar :gaygacat5:

Does the album get more psychedelic than the singles anywhere? :gayalipacat3:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Training Season would be the most similar :gaygacat5:

It's over :gaygacat5:

4 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Training Season would be the most similar :gaygacat5:

Oh… :gaygacat5:

1 hour ago, headztrong said:

I avoid doing this so I won't get dragged later when people do not agree with me.

 

Right out of the bat I think she has 4 singles options: End of an Era, These Walls, Whatcha Doing and Falling Forever.

 

I think production on End of an Era is ethereal and fun, like she starts the song with "1, 2, 3, eeeeh" and the "In the clouds, there she goes Butterflies, for them flow Another girl, falls in love Another girl leaves the club" part is spoken. I guess this could be compared to Levitating.
 

These Walls is a more chill song a la We're Good. 

 

Whatcha Doing is an obvious single choice, I don't know what to compare this to, maybe Break My Heart. 

 

French Exit is the only that could be considered a filler but I like the guitars, it's def not a skip for me!

 

Falling Forever might be my favourite at the moment, it's so good, kind of reminds me of I Drove All Night by Celine Dion lol

 

Anything for Love starts as a beautiful ballad and then like a minute in it switches and it ends out of nowhere (it's just 2:21) and just leaves me wanting more tbh :( it's beautiful but short.

 

Maria is a really good song but I think the flute after the chorus is kind of silly lol IT'S FUN!! I just don't see it as a single. 

Happy For You I guess kind of reminds me of No Goodbyes in her delivery, but of course with way more production value. A cute way to close the album.

 

you just lowered my expectations a lot and it was necessary because the hype was over the roof so thank you so much :rip: 

10 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Training Season would be the most similar :gaygacat5:

oh.gif

someone share the chicken and I can show you incredible things in DMs (I won't show you anything LMAO)

Edited by Soul Glitch

5 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

 

 

them giving that sia album a higher rating :rip:

okay so nobody so far thought for ro to be a better album than fn... :/

9 minutes ago, Cain said:

Does the album get more psychedelic than the singles anywhere? :gayalipacat3:

There's some production flourishes every here and there! Whatcha Doing mostly... But in End of an Era and Happy for You as well

Everytime I see someone mention Watcha Doing I automatically have to think of Illusion and how that could also be its song title instead :rip:

1 minute ago, TSwiftie said:

Everytime I see someone mention Watcha Doing I automatically have to think of Illusion and how that could also be its song title instead :rip:

SAMEEE

I can't believe we don't even have snippets yet ??? 

 

I love all singles except TS so I feel like I will def like this over FN. 

How do we force her and William Orbit into a studio for DL4 QUICKLY

52 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

 

Omg the album is already out in Bikini Bottom?

she's def not topping Future Nostalgia based on the singles we received so far... Levitating, Physical, Dont Start Now, Break My Heart... none of the new singles touched them.

55 minutes ago, Burqa said:

you just lowered my expectations a lot and it was necessary because the hype was over the roof so thank you so much :rip: 

Honestly I think it is best to go into listening to the album with lowered expectations. If you set the bar high you're just going to be disappointed. I am sure RO will be great though.

falling forever is the one i'm most curious about… it's an album highlight, an uptempo banger with her best vocals ever yet it sounds like… choose your battles by katy perry? :rip: 

31 minutes ago, Solaria said:

How do we force her and William Orbit into a studio for DL4 QUICKLY

Who is that and why does Dua need him? 

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

falling forever is the one i'm most curious about… it's an album highlight, an uptempo banger with her best vocals ever yet it sounds like… choose your battles by katy perry? :rip: 

I never heard the Katy Perry song and I listened to it based on the review to get a feel for the song and I didn't like it 

40 minutes ago, Solaria said:

How do we force her and William Orbit into a studio for DL4 QUICKLY

His hey days were almost 30 years ago :rip:

 

Some of y'all really hate your faves :skull:

 

15 minutes ago, Burqa said:

falling forever is the one i'm most curious about… it's an album highlight, an uptempo banger with her best vocals ever yet it sounds like… choose your battles by katy perry? :rip: 

I don't think it sounds similar tbh… like i said, i drove all night is a better example 

oooooooo for anyone who's listened… which song would yall say is the Pretty Please of the album? yknow with lowkey  verses, a perfect chorus, and a fun bridge vibe :flower2: can't wait to listen!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.