Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

I am surprised that this album still hasn't leaked …


But I guess we'll at least get a few previews of the songs in the next 2-3 days

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

2 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Not French Exit being the GIB/BWBB of the Radical Optimism….:suburban:

It is the weakest on the album but it's not as bad as these two lol

35 minutes ago, headztrong said:

It is the weakest on the album but it's not as bad as these two lol

How do you know?

3 minutes ago, mike_int said:

How do you know?

Well, I've heard the album :gaydonnacat1:

29 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Well, I've heard the album :gaydonnacat1:

If you did, could you give us some review of songs we havent heard regarding the musical side of the song? Maybe give a glimpse of the style, compare to other songs etc?

Edited by mike_int

41 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Well, I've heard the album :gaydonnacat1:

can you give us a track by track review please? also , which song would you push that could be the levitating of the era?

9 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Could you give us some review of songs we havent heard regarding the musical side of the song? Maybe give a glimpse of the style, compare to other songs etc?

I avoid doing this so I won't get dragged later when people do not agree with me.

 

Right out of the bat I think she has 4 singles options: End of an Era, These Walls, Whatcha Doing and Falling Forever.

 

I think production on End of an Era is ethereal and fun, like she starts the song with "1, 2, 3, eeeeh" and the "In the clouds, there she goes Butterflies, for them flow Another girl, falls in love Another girl leaves the club" part is spoken. I guess this could be compared to Levitating.
 

These Walls is a more chill song a la We're Good. 

 

Whatcha Doing is an obvious single choice, I don't know what to compare this to, maybe Break My Heart. 

 

French Exit is the only that could be considered a filler but I like the guitars, it's def not a skip for me!

 

Falling Forever might be my favourite at the moment, it's so good, kind of reminds me of I Drove All Night by Celine Dion lol

 

Anything for Love starts as a beautiful ballad and then like a minute in it switches and it ends out of nowhere (it's just 2:21) and just leaves me wanting more tbh :( it's beautiful but short.

 

Maria is a really good song but I think the flute after the chorus is kind of silly lol IT'S FUN!! I just don't see it as a single. 

Happy For You I guess kind of reminds me of No Goodbyes in her delivery, but of course with way more production value. A cute way to close the album.

 

Everyone saying Watcha Doing is next single material :WAP:

 

RO era you WILL be saved

There's a rumour going around that Falling Forever is actually SOTY, idk if this is true or not but how ****** up!

15 minutes ago, headztrong said:

 

These Walls is a more chill song a la We're Good. 

 

French Exit is the only that could be considered a filler but I like the guitars, it's def not a skip for me!

 

Anything for Love starts as a beautiful ballad and then like a minute in it switches and it ends out of nowhere (it's just 2:21) and just leaves me wanting more tbh :( it's beautiful but short.

Happy For You I guess kind of reminds me of No Goodbyes in her delivery, but of course with way more production value. A cute way to close the album.

 

Noooo :biblionny: 

 

Thank you for the insight though :heart2: 

33 minutes ago, headztrong said:

I avoid doing this so I won't get dragged later when people do not agree with me.

 

Right out of the bat I think she has 4 singles options: End of an Era, These Walls, Whatcha Doing and Falling Forever.

 

I think production on End of an Era is ethereal and fun, like she starts the song with "1, 2, 3, eeeeh" and the "In the clouds, there she goes Butterflies, for them flow Another girl, falls in love Another girl leaves the club" part is spoken. I guess this could be compared to Levitating.
 

These Walls is a more chill song a la We're Good. 

 

Whatcha Doing is an obvious single choice, I don't know what to compare this to, maybe Break My Heart. 

 

French Exit is the only that could be considered a filler but I like the guitars, it's def not a skip for me!

 

Falling Forever might be my favourite at the moment, it's so good, kind of reminds me of I Drove All Night by Celine Dion lol

 

Anything for Love starts as a beautiful ballad and then like a minute in it switches and it ends out of nowhere (it's just 2:21) and just leaves me wanting more tbh :( it's beautiful but short.

 

Maria is a really good song but I think the flute after the chorus is kind of silly lol IT'S FUN!! I just don't see it as a single. 

Happy For You I guess kind of reminds me of No Goodbyes in her delivery, but of course with way more production value. A cute way to close the album.

 

Thanks, I dont think you should avoid to give your opinion about things just in sake not to get dragged about it, this is forum, if some people cannot handle different opinions its their issue not yours ;)

 

I personally like to read other people reviews, because it is always subjective opinion and it shows how different people react to different elements.

1 minute ago, kellebrity98 said:

She looked SO cute saying 'I'm obsessed' omg :jonny:

Just now, Cain said:

@headztrong would you say it's better than FN?

I wouldn't say that.

Well let's just be glad all the stars aligned for Fluke Nostalgia to happen for her and boost her career a lil! Back to regular programming now

4 minutes ago, headztrong said:

I wouldn't say that.

Okay so we're not gonna trust your opinion!

1 minute ago, Solaria said:

Okay so we're not gonna trust your opinion!

I trust headztrong, I believe they're part of Dua's Chinese team

8 minutes ago, headztrong said:

I wouldn't say that.

The way I read this in this woman's voice :dies:

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

Okay 🥹 thanks

1 minute ago, Solaria said:

Okay so we're not gonna trust your opinion!

I'm sorry guys, it's tough saying it's better than FN with just a couple of spins on the new album as we've been with FN for years.
I am sure a lot of people will disagree with me (due to recency bias as well).
Maybe my opinion changes with time but I just think FN is too iconic to say RO is better as of now.

1 minute ago, headztrong said:

I'm sorry guys, it's tough saying it's better than FN with just a couple of spins on the new album as we've been with FN for years.
I am sure a lot of people will disagree with me (due to recency bias as well).
Maybe my opinion changes with time but I just think FN is too iconic to say RO is better as of now.

Are there any songs that sound similar to Houdini?

Future Nostalgia is a legendary album. It's not a slight to suggest that Radical Optimism isn't as good. I'm not expecting it to be, but I'm still very excited to hear it.

2 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Are there any songs that sound similar to Houdini?

Training Season would be the most similar :gaygacat5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.