Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 hours ago, Cain said:

Omg she's so down bad she's even entering the VMAs stage for the first time in her career 

Umm are Taylor and Beyoncé down bad too then? :skull:

2 hours ago, headztrong said:

I am sorry if I made it seem like I don't love this album cause I really do, guys. I am just not willing to place it above FN for now because I need time digesting it etc, doesn't mean it's not an incredible album.

 

Right now this is my ranking:

 

falling forever
end of an era
houdini

whatcha doing
training season
these walls
illusion
anything for love
maria
french exit
happy for you

Why does God always give people who don't like the albums first? I'm so mad 

18 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

French Exit snippet leaked

 

It's starting I fear

As it should. Enough of yall teasing it 

MARIAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Spoiler

you've gotta see her, go insane and out of your mind
Latina, Ave Maria, a million and one candle lights

:jonny5:

4 minutes ago, tkoivan said:

The flute on Maria is insane

OMG is this real or a you guys joking again? 

2 minutes ago, SayIt said:

OMG is this real or a you guys joking again? 

My guess is they're joking again. The lyrics of Maria in that spoiler are from Blondi--Dua's Maria is one of the songs you could see the lyrics most clearly when the booklet accidently wasn't blurred. 

Edited by Subversive

2 minutes ago, SayIt said:

OMG is this real or a you guys joking again? 

The quality is beyond sh1t

What is everyone's plan? Will you listen to leaks or wait until the release day to hear it in full? 

11 hours ago, Cain said:

She looked SO cute saying 'I'm obsessed' omg :jonny:

aww yes she's so pure i looove her personality

22 minutes ago, SayIt said:

What is everyone's plan? Will you listen to leaks or wait until the release day to hear it in full? 

I will be streaming at midnight on the dot! 

apparently a french exit snippet was posted on tw but it's been deleted and no one else has reposted it :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Burqa said:

apparently a french exit snippet was posted on tw but it's been deleted and no one else has reposted it :rip: 

People have snatched it (and so have I) :cm: it will be making its rounds soon (note to mods: not from me)

Edited by GardenPanty

20 minutes ago, itsjokesta said:

I will be streaming at midnight on the dot! 

I will be doing the same! It will be hard coming to this site when everyone will be talking about the tracks.

11 hours ago, Cain said:

I agree, her explaining the album has been a mess so far. Aside from all the influences that aren't even noticeably apparent in the music, she's done a horrible job at explaining what radical optimism means to her imo :skull:

 

Apart from 'having a few bad dates or losing all my clothes during a show but remaining positive' (which is a horrible and vapid sounding way of selling the concept imo) she really hasn't given us much to make it sound any deeper than that

Well it's not deep, and her trying to sell it as such just comes across as pretentious and try hard. 

12 hours ago, mike_int said:

I think he/she means "I drove all night" version by Celine Dion musically, its more dance-y

I hear that, but manifesting it to be more like Cyndi's version instead, because Celine's is… not it. 

Super excited to stream this on release day!! The descriptions have me hyped for sure! 😊 

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

People already have the vinyl. :suburban:

since like a week ago moo.png

The people who have been complaining all era are so annoying. I finally got around to muting them and I'm going to enjoy the album because it sounds like fun music not meant to be analyzed like it somehow will put money in your pocket if it smashes. 

 

Like, we've heard the same old stuff for 6 months now. Feel free to continue with the b******* but I'm going to enjoy the album with people who don't analyze this era like their life depends on it or as if Dua's team is going to hop in this thread and listen to your know-nothing comments. Let the Optimism begin :clap3: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.