Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Y'all put too much emphasis on that psychedelic thingy. It's a dance pop alboom. Of kors, Dua has an album to sell, so she's throwing some words around, but  I am pretty sure she made the album that she wanted to make 

It's her own fault though. She wouldn't shut up about "psychdelic inspiration" this whole era - and well, she's been doing way more interviews than live performances - so I can't blame the fans :chick3:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

3 hours ago, headztrong said:

Whatcha Doing is an obvious single choice, I don't know what to compare this to, maybe Break My Heart. 

 

1 minute ago, headztrong said:

It's her own fault though. She wouldn't shut up about "psychdelic inspiration" this whole era - and well, she's been doing way more interviews than live performances - so I can't blame the fans :chick3:

I agree, her explaining the album has been a mess so far. Aside from all the influences that aren't even noticeably apparent in the music, she's done a horrible job at explaining what radical optimism means to her imo :skull:

 

Apart from 'having a few bad dates or losing all my clothes during a show but remaining positive' (which is a horrible and vapid sounding way of selling the concept imo) she really hasn't given us much to make it sound any deeper than that

So its really gonna be Whatcha Doing & Falling forever as the 4th and 5th singles 

22 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

 

Is this SLAY My Heart shade? Cause she could make an entire album of those and I would be happy :khalyan:

Im quite surprised regarding review of "French Exit" being kinda filler track on the album, I was hoping for some early 2000s european dance/pop with french house elements. Groovejet means Daftpunk

 

My bad lol

11 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Im quite surprised regarding review of "French Exit" being kinda filler track on the album, I was hoping for some early 2000s european dance/pop with french house elements. Groovejet means Daftpunk

 

My bad lol

I have a hard time finding validity in a review that calls a track on an album with 11 tracks to be a filler track.

More likely that person just didn't like the song and we are gonna love it. :celestial6:

 

 

Edited by Gladiator

18 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I have a hard time finding validity in a review that calls a track on an album with 11 tracks to be a filler track.

More likely that person just didn't like the song and we are gonna love it. :celestial6:

 

 

11 track album FN has filler, so :celestial6:

Falling Forever being compared to Céline's I Drove All Night?!

 

Well it's just getting started!

 

EdBbUCOXoAA7CMP.jpg

This talk about being a track in the vein of Celine's I Drove All Night :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Falling Forever being compared to Céline's I Drove All Night?!

 

Well it's just getting started!

 

EdBbUCOXoAA7CMP.jpg

Im all here for such dance bop

 

 

6 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

This talk about being a track in the vein of Celine's I Drove All Night :jonny5:

Taking a listen to it now never heard of it 

1 hour ago, headztrong said:

I have no idea what she'll release as the next single but I would love if she performed Whatcha Doing and Falling Forever on SNL :alexz:

I can't wait to hear them!! We are so close! 

3 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Taking a listen to it now never heard of it 

originally recorded by Roy Robinson (1987 but released in 1992 after his death) , made popular by Cindy Lauper in 1989 and re-recoded by Celine in 2003

21 minutes ago, Cain said:

11 track album FN has filler, so :celestial6:

oh no some points were made. :rip:

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

oh no some points were made. :rip:

Unfortunately they are albums of 11 (or even 10) with fillers sometimes :/

 

I hope it wont be case of RO

1 hour ago, MaxMartin said:

So its really gonna be Whatcha Doing & Falling forever as the 4th and 5th singles 

I don't know about singles rn, but as far as I know "end of an era" is going to be the focus track for the album release 

2 minutes ago, sweet said:

I don't know about singles rn, but as far as I know "end of an era" is going to be the focus track for the album release 

OMG WE WON :alexz:

do you know if there's a music video ready to go?

2 hours ago, headztrong said:

It's her own fault though. She wouldn't shut up about "psychdelic inspiration" this whole era - and well, she's been doing way more interviews than live performances - so I can't blame the fans :chick3:

She has given a very skewed vision of what this album was supposed to be and fans can't be blamed for coming up with their own larger than life ideas for the era. Her fans are all escapist pop **** ofcourse our first instinct would be a ROL/Currents type of sound :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, headztrong said:

OMG WE WON :alexz:

do you know if there's a music video ready to go?

I hope not, we got a single like 3 weeks ago :deadbanana:

 

I hope they mean 'focus track' as in #1 on NMF and maybe an SNL performance 

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

I hope they mean 'focus track' as in #1 on NMF and maybe an SNL performance 

Yeah i think so, too. Don't think it would be smart to actually promote it as the next single

Allegedly there's a very LQ chicken nugget of Maria out there but idk i it's real (was Maria the one with the flute?)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.