Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Okay so.. After listening to this in full after few weeks I'm gonna say that this record is (IMO) better than FN and it makes so much sense as of whole.. BUT the single choices are still weird to me and I don't understand why none of the really obvious choices were released prior to the album release. Anyways this is definitely not the record she made for the charts and I'm actually here for her doing what she wants. 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

7 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Okay so.. After listening to this in full after few weeks I'm gonna say that this record is (IMO) better than FN and it makes so much sense as of whole.. BUT the single choices are still weird to me and I don't understand why none of the really obvious choices were released prior to the album release. Anyways this is definitely not the record she made for the charts and I'm actually here for her doing what she wants. 

I disagree about the singles. Houdini, Training Season and even Illusion are the most obvious single choices for this album.

 

Now for the fourth single I think These Walls or Whatcha Doing are the contenders.

 

Between multiple stores selling the album and the listening party, it's actually truly impressive how this hasn't leaked yet :chick2:

53 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Clear your schedule for May 5th :duca:

 

I need to make it to NYC :duca:

 

She has yet to announce :jonny:

Wait what is happening in NYC on May 5th!? I'm going to be there for a wedding next weekend... 

59 minutes ago, SayIt said:

I am starting to get nervous. We are less than 4 days until the album :cries:. We waited so long for this moment.

We have 6 days

45 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

Wait what is happening in NYC on May 5th!? I'm going to be there for a wedding next weekend... 

Dua told the people from the listen party to make sure their calendar is free May 5th 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Between multiple stores selling the album and the listening party, it's actually truly impressive how this hasn't leaked yet :chick2:

I think it was stated a few pages back by a few users that people are not interested enough to buy the album which is the reason why it hasn't leaked yet. But nonetheless impressive and we can listen in full on release day! 

5 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Dua told the people from the listen party to make sure their calendar is free May 5th 

Im sure it will be some little surprise performance, maybe on Times Square or something, like Shakira did month ago

Well the chicken's out for real now... very low quality though I've only listened 5 secs and turned it off immediately. Not worth it, i'll wait

Just now, SayIt said:

I think it was stated a few pages back by a few users that people are not interested enough to buy the album which is the reason why it hasn't leaked yet. But nonetheless impressive and we can listen in full on release day! 

I'm sorry but this assumption people are not interested to buy her album is just dumb LOL

 

More like people dont have a need to leak it, dont know how etc.

1 minute ago, mike_int said:

I'm sorry but this assumption people are not interested to buy her album is just dumb LOL

 

More like people dont have a need to leak it, dont know how etc.

If the demand was there, this would have been chickened days ago. Nobody is pressuring these people to leak it, so they aren't lol. Which is best, obviously. We don't need a leak, it's only a week away.

2 hours ago, curiousladybug said:

Okay so.. After listening to this in full after few weeks I'm gonna say that this record is (IMO) better than FN and it makes so much sense as of whole.. BUT the single choices are still weird to me and I don't understand why none of the really obvious choices were released prior to the album release. Anyways this is definitely not the record she made for the charts and I'm actually here for her doing what she wants. 

What are the obvious single choices? There's something bigger than Houdini there? 

35 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Well the chicken's out for real now... very low quality though I've only listened 5 secs and turned it off immediately. Not worth it, i'll wait

wait you serious?

35 minutes ago, SayIt said:

I think it was stated a few pages back by a few users that people are not interested enough to buy the album which is the reason why it hasn't leaked yet. But nonetheless impressive and we can listen in full on release day! 

 

30 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

If the demand was there, this would have been chickened days ago. Nobody is pressuring these people to leak it, so they aren't lol. Which is best, obviously. We don't need a leak, it's only a week away.

This is so insane. How there's no demand for this album? Only because the singles are not smash hits in America the era is dead? Some of you guys really need to start enjoy the music and not the numbers. Life is easier that way. 

All the talk about chicken, Just made me order chicken tenders :deadbanana2:

i hope no one with anxiety opens this thread bc they would d*e immediately with so much riddles you guys got in here :deadbanana:

help not this person having the vinyl and ranking the songs :bibliahh:

AND they ranked Training Season as the best on the album too... Oh dudu

 

1 minute ago, Iris said:

The chicken is still alive and well. No KFC today.


spacer.png

Just 6 days until we officially get served the radical fried chicken :bibliahh:

Edited by J-esper

spacer.png

 

seeing the listening party attendees say the album sounds like summer in the mediterranean has me so perched. 

 

the wait until may 3rd is going to kill me 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.