Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, SayIt said:

I think it was stated a few pages back by a few users that people are not interested enough to buy the album which is the reason why it hasn't leaked yet. But nonetheless impressive and we can listen in full on release day! 

Nah, it's more likely that people who got it early are such loyal fans/don't want to be sued that they're keeping it for themselves.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

4 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I mean he said 110 bpm and for reference- Blow Your Mind (Muah) is 110 bpm so definitely not slow. Probably more of a breezy, feel-good type vibe 

You can't possibly trust this guy. What, he kept count of the beats. I don't believe him for one second! These Walls is a break-up song, so it's probably mid-tempo. Someone on Twitter said These Walls and French Exit are more slower tracks. Even with that, we can't really trust anyone about what the album is. We'll hear it ourselves on Friday (actually, it's coming out at 11 pm CET. Weirdly, it drops at 10 pm in the UK which is really confusing since its official release date May 3rd...

Edited by CuriousDolphin

By her last instagram post, she did the Drew Barrymore show. I'm sure it's just a random segment, but promo is promo… I guess?! :michael:

47 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

There is chicken available out there btw 

Omg???

 

edit: u ain't sh*t :toofunny3:

Edited by stephen1108

6 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

There is chicken available out there btw 

it's not

12 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

There is chicken available out there btw 

You will pay for your crimes.

Me pretending not to care about the album leaking so it leaks faster 

spacer.png

Edited by tkoivan
Better gif found

I checked my mailbox this morning looking for the Radial Optimism lenticular CD that I purchased. I was confused when I opened my mailbox and did not see it since multiple people already received their album and it is on sale in stores. I was sadden :'( but I will check again tomorrow :celestial:

19 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

Do we think the album will debut at #1 in the UK/USA?

Maybe at the UK 

 

At the US Taylor will block her, it will be her 3rd week she will do easily 200k worst case, Dua will do arround 50 - 100k debut me thinks

God I just need one more song that is clubby, dark and sexy like Houdini

6 hours ago, Soul Glitch said:

What are the obvious single choices? There's something bigger than Houdini there? 

I feel like if they wanted people to experience how the album really feels they would have went with the Falling Forever/These Walls.. It's different from her previous work and it wouldn't raise the "FN b side" discussion. I can understand why they went with Houdini/Training Season because of their mainstream approach BUT these two are IMO maybe her best work yet. 

39 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

Do we think the album will debut at #1 in the UK/USA?

US definitely not.. 

7 hours ago, CuriousDolphin said:

You can't possibly trust this guy. What, he kept count of the beats. I don't believe him for one second! These Walls is a break-up song, so it's probably mid-tempo. Someone on Twitter said These Walls and French Exit are more slower tracks. Even with that, we can't really trust anyone about what the album is. We'll hear it ourselves on Friday (actually, it's coming out at 11 pm CET. Weirdly, it drops at 10 pm in the UK which is really confusing since its official release date May 3rd...

Because songs with certain BPMs sound as if they move at a certain pace. It's pretty easy to identify if you do it often. Who gives af either way. The songs are what they are and they'll be good regardless 

9 hours ago, Iris said:

The chicken is still alive and well. No KFC today.


spacer.png

We're vegan this whole week :bird:

6 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

There is chicken available out there btw 

Hoping you're enjoying Bionic.zip 

I can't believe I haven't received any confirmation that my merch is already out for delivery after ordering for more than a month it might even arrived weeks after the album release :chick3: 

48 minutes ago, hoeknows said:

I can't believe I haven't received any confirmation that my merch is already out for delivery after ordering for more than a month it might even arrived weeks after the album release :chick3: 

Same… My Training Season merch was sent to the mail post but never delivered.

Not French Exit being the GIB/BWBB of the Radical Optimism….:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.