Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

it's crazy that the album is already selling in stores but not leaking :dies::jonny5: ha power

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

11 minutes ago, dooart said:

it's crazy that the album is already selling in stores but not leaking :dies::jonny5: ha power

Not great signs of how many people are buying it :jonny5:

Well tbh I think people may think it is coming out May 3rd and will not search for it until then. 

  • Popular Post

I got to meet and talk with her today it was literally a DREAM. She is so stunning and sweet and I cannot wait for this album!

Based on what people are saying Happy For You might become my favorite :'(

 

If it's L-word i hope it does in full and HQ. Snippets and LQ teasings are annoying as f

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

whatcha doing better not disappoint :rip: everyone's calling it a smasha 

I did see one person say while it's good and has potential to be a hit, it's the one song on the album he felt was the most like FN.

  • ATRL Moderator

Why does it feel like everyone on Twitter has the album :dies:

I have a feeling we are all gonna need to avoid ATRL when the first week (US) sales predictions come out. It's gonna be a blood bath.

4 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

I have a feeling we are all gonna need to avoid ATRL when the first week (US) sales predictions come out. It's gonna be a blood bath.

Girl wdc, all signs are pointing to the music being EXCELLENT which is what matters

23 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

 

brazil...i'm devastated 

Ugh the HYPE just before album release! Thank you daddy Lipa

16 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

I have a feeling we are all gonna need to avoid ATRL when the first week (US) sales predictions come out. It's gonna be a blood bath.

Some bases have sales to brag about we will have quality

I am sad ppl aren't connecting with training season the way I am bc it's truly SOTY for me.

 

the other two have been disappointing for me. I didn't like hallucinate the first time around and illusion is just barely better

 

houdini verses and production are INSANELY good but the chorus is so predictable and generic

 

all this to say she's like my favorite artist at this point and I just KNOW I'll love the album 

Edited by MississippiZara

We are getting closer.... mother is working!

 

 

 

she talk about books at interviews :dies: 

6 hours ago, dooart said:

it's crazy that the album is already selling in stores but not leaking :dies::jonny5: ha power

Dua voodoo :gayalipacat3:

I'm radically pessimistic that we're going to hear anything before Thursday night, y'all. 

I ordered the alt cover and the deluxe vinyl, I'm so excited :duca: 

1 minute ago, sbenci said:

I ordered the alt cover and the deluxe vinyl, I'm so excited :duca: 

Great choice.

 

Alternative and Curacao one for me ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.