Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

HI IT'S ME YOU'RE ALL IN DANGER

 

spacer.png

 

NEVER GET INVITED COS I'M SUCH A HATER

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Why did j just now realize that Rewind has a sped up sample of OOH by SOPHIE

 

WE MISS YOU SOPHIE

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Girl that's a copypasta from the Beyoncé self-titled album cover thread :skull:

 

57 minutes ago, illia said:

It was a copypasta but the cover is really iconic and ahead of the time

 

IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044

It doesn't matter i fear they were correct.........their psychic era 

 

Who cares about Ajay when we have this professor eloquently talking about the album. Truly recommend it even if it's a bit long

Hello Goodbye is kinda trash, doesn't feel like it belongs on the alberm.

 

Guess is cute but feels more like a producer's song.

 

Spring breakers super dumb but fun.

Guess
Yeah
Guess, guess, guess, guess, guess, guess, guess, guess
Guess, guess, guess, guess, guess, guess, guess, guess

 

 

giphy.gif

 

losing my  mindddddd at 7a with this one 

Wait not it already outstreaming CRASH's first week on Spotify when the latter was considered a smash for her back then :skull: 

 

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

crash deluxe 0/4 while brat deluxe 3/3... yeah thats about right

Sorry If I Hurt You is pure excellence and better than several standard tracks, bffr now

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Wait not it already outstreaming CRASH's first week on Spotify when the latter was considered a smash for her back then :skull: 

speed drive did the thing 

10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

crash deluxe 0/4 while brat deluxe 3/3... yeah thats about right

not too much on crash's best song

 

 

IMG_3532.thumb.gif.21b953c1421c6df042044

11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

crash deluxe 0/4 while brat deluxe 3/3... yeah thats about right

Justice for selfish girl

I really wish the deluxe songs were mixed into the album rather than the end.

 

doesnt feel right to not close with 365

Just now, sad girl said:

I really wish the deluxe songs were mixed into the album rather than the end.

 

doesnt feel right to not close with 365

THIS!

Was trying to find a way to fit them onto the album. 

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Sorry If I Hurt You is pure excellence and better than several standard tracks, bffr now

Thank you cause I didn't wanna downvote my sis but that was ****** up

 

-YjenV.gif

The thing that makes this album her absolute best (so far) is the amount of 10/10s throughout the tracklist.

a triumph and she's such a star. I'm so glad I can say that I've been there since the start.

30 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Sorry If I Hurt You is pure excellence and better than several standard tracks, bffr now

:clap3:

If Charli or her team follow anyone here, can they tell them Talk Talk is missing on Apple Music? 

Sympathy is a Knife, 365 and Guess are my top 3 easily. I love how she's put standout songs on the deluxe, it makes the deluxe actually worth buying for a fan. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.