Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Just now, aotearoa said:

cute but just like crash deluxe I dont think I'll hear again

 

the songs on the crash deluxe are the best songs!!

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

18 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I always add deluxe songs to a playlist with the og album so I don't lose scrobbles of the standard album.


Excited for this. :heart:

Wow, How does it works? I need to Know :gaycat2: so my Last FM can recognize the deluxe tracks as standard tracks, i use Apple Music.

Just now, Josh21 said:

Wow, How does it works? I need to Know :gaycat2: so my Last FM can recognize the deluxe tracks as standard tracks, i use Apple Music.

You just need to add the new songs into 'BRAT' on apple music on your mac

Gonna get crucified for saying this but why are all three of the deluxe songs better produced, written, and mixed than literally the rest of the album... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing!

1 minute ago, willmcclure9 said:

the songs on the crash deluxe are the best songs!!

the only one I remember is Sorry If I Hurt You

but I love the standard version :heart:

Spring Breakers and Guess 2 of the best songs on the album wheww she really just improved an already excellent album :jonny6:

1 minute ago, acidbb said:

Gonna get crucified for saying this but why are all three of the deluxe songs better produced, written, and mixed than literally the rest of the album... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing!

i figure it's because the album itself is a concept to match the stream-of-consciousness songwriting style and coherence / attention span of a night out.. it follows the story of pre-game, going out, spiralling, and blasting off. deluxe is all about the afterparty / coming back to senses and doing it all again spring breakazzzz

Love the deluxe songs, she could've cut IMSSS and ITAIATT for these tbh 

omg that high-pitched synth in the back around 1:51 on Hello goodbye :katie2:

Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

is SB a vroom vroom outtake, or is it just a coincidence that it sounds like something from that era?

Coincidence. 

Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

is SB a vroom vroom outtake, or is it just a coincidence that it sounds like something from that era?

She is referencing herself

how are y'all gonna scrobble this btw? tempted to just add these to regular Brat and keep scrobbling that album that way :toofunny2:

I've never been a Charli fan, I do like some of her songs tho, but I decided to take a listen to this album since both the public and the critics were praising it and oh wow :clap3:I actually really enjoyed this on my initial listen, I'll give it a few more listens to fully take it in but it is definitely a great album.

Hello goodbye - "now I'm all up in my head replaying all my worst regrets" , this is definitely about her comedown after 365. the storyyyyy the foresightttt

Wait, Spring breakers was my least fav of these ddd :noparty: Maybe it will grow on me

Ok I can see spring breakers as an encore/hidden track at the end of the standard album. Guess doesn't fit anywhere on the standard even though it's fun.
 

But what we are not going to do is slander ITAIATT, her vespertine'd/imogen heap'd early noughts glitch pop masterpiece.

Guess >= Hello goodbye > Spring breakers 


guess has such a nasty sweaty beat I can't help but stan, this one is gonna be a winner at the club. Hello Goodbye almost as good, love the buildup. 

A great addition to an already masterpiece :jonny6:

Edited by Verandi

9 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

how are y'all gonna scrobble this btw? tempted to just add these to regular Brat and keep scrobbling that album that way :toofunny2:

I'm gonna do this

 

LOVE Guess :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.