Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Obsession said:

Love the deluxe songs, she could've cut IMSSS and ITAIATT for these tbh 

Those are two of the best tracks on the album! :rogue:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

3 hours ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

I cant believe thats the cover. Like literally no effort was put in the creative process

Oh, you have no idea how anything works :heart2:

31 minutes ago, Josh21 said:

Wow, How does it works? I need to Know :gaycat2: so my Last FM can recognize the deluxe tracks as standard tracks, i use Apple Music.

Oh I use Spotify, I mean I put the OG Brat album in a playlist and put the 3 deluxe tracks in it too, so I will scrobble both albums but at least I won't lose my OG Brat scrobbles.

On the self-titled slander; it's literally firmly planted in her Top 3. Next Level Charli, Gone, Click, Warm, Silver Cross, Official, Shake It, February 2017 and 2099 are all excellent 

 

The only critique on the album is that it sometimes feels like a compromise to the label (specifically 1999 and Blame It On Your Love) but that can never undo the greatness that's on the rest of the album

 

Silver Cross, Official and Shake It are some of my favorite Charli songs of all time

has anyone else noticed that the synths at the end of Mean Girls have a Rihanna S&M vibe? I just noticed that in my shower and it made me enjoy that song even more :katie2:

"Hello goodbye" reminds me so much of "Off the Chain" by Selena Gomez

These are such fantastic additions! I feel like they could totally have found a place on the standard album conceptually. I'll definitely resequence them for my own playlist, but this album has no skips for me. 

22 minutes ago, ebaby said:

365 still needed to be the last song.... oh well

might actually consider my headcanon final track as "I think about it" .. let that head into hello goodbye, guess and sb, and then end with 365

The album still should've ended with 365 and it needs to be in dolby atmos.. especially 365. What would kill her team to put her deluxe albums in dolby atmos (see: crash)? 
 

That being said, all three songs are 10/10 and better than some of the standard (yes, I'm talking about you, mean girls) 

Not y'all crying about scribbles, do you not merge deluxe tracks into the regular album like  I do :giraffe:

Hello goodybe is the weakest song on the album, Spring breakers and Guess are amazing

you wanna guess the color of my underwear

 

js3-snookifistpump.gif

 

you wanna know what i got going on down there

 

js3-snookifistpump.gif

and The Party doesn't stop just cuz it's monday...... Spring Breaker is such a neck cracker!! 

 

spacer.png

Hello goodbye is so ******* excellent omfg, this deluxe just made this album even better jkafdshdg im SHAKING

 

the fact that we're still going to get the remix album :jonnycat:

Where's "Talk talk" in the AM version? :suburban:

Edited by Zeferino

I lowkey don't see the vision with Spring breakers ??? what are y'all yapping about?

 

Guess is an absolute EAT tho :gayoncecat2:

it's complete now.

 

13/10.

 

130 on metacritic.

Edited by BeachRat

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.