Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello (goodbye)
hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello (goodbye)
hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello

 

:WAP:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Does Guess sample/interpolate this classic? It's a bit obvious nnnn

 

 

 Music Festival Hair Flip GIF by Cosmic Accents

ATE

 

I WISH THESE WERE ON THE STANDARD

 

d^fsvblj acknXM,CAÈVS;NKDLB XZÙ

album grew on me a lot, and i absolutely love how this album was rolled out!

JESUS these extra tracks are insane; she need to drop a vinyl for the extended version nowwww

Making Easyfun a part of her production team for this album was like... the best decision

24 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

JESUS these extra tracks are insane; she need to drop a vinyl for the extended version nowwww

yeah i would buy it

1. 360

2. Club classics

3. Sympathy is a knife

4. Make u mine

5. Talk talk

6. Von dutch

7. Everything is romantic

8. Rewind

9. So I

10. Girl, so confusing

11. Apple

12. B2b

13. Guess

14. Spring breakers

15. Mean girls

16. Hello goodbye

17. I might say something stupid

18. I think about it all the time

19. 365

 

The correct tracklisting! She should have consulted me first!

32 minutes ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

1. 360

2. Club classics

3. Sympathy is a knife

4. Make u mine

5. Talk talk

6. Von dutch

7. Everything is romantic

8. Rewind

9. So I

10. Girl, so confusing

11. Apple

12. B2b

13. Guess

14. Spring breakers

15. Mean girls

16. Hello goodbye

17. I might say something stupid

18. I think about it all the time

19. 365

 

The correct tracklisting! She should have consulted me first!

You ATE this track list up

Just now, sad girl said:

You ATE this track list up

It just makes sense! If it were up to me I'd open with club classics but obviously 360 has to. It just has more of an opener vibe for me! I didn't want to cut any tracks and make u mine deserves to be heard <3 

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

The new songs are OK but that album cover is HIDEOUS. Idk what to do about it. :rip:

it matches your avatar sis

1 minute ago, CherryBay said:

Brat #2 UK midweek charts 2.5k behind Bon Jovi

She was 5k behind a few days ago and they're doing terrible in streaming so I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the #1

I only got around to listening to this yesterday and holy **** :jonny4:and then I listened to the deluxe tracks today and hooooly ******* **** :jonny4::jonny4::jonny4:literally no skips

3 hours ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

If Charli or her team follow anyone here, can they tell them Talk Talk is missing on Apple Music? 

It's still available on the standart edition. This is very annoying and very usual for deluxe editions, re-releases or compilations. It's something to do with licensing of the song. It might be back when it falls out of NMF.

Kylie's 10 Out of 10 from Tension wasn't available on the album version for four months before they fixed it. Granted, noone wanted he song in the first place.

Edited by xokuba

Talk talk isn't included on the deluxe version of the album on Apple Music, how dare they? 

19 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

Brat #2 UK midweek charts 2.5k behind Bon Jovi

shes coming for #1 especially now with the new deluxe tracks

I love all the deluxe songs. She's so ANNOYING! It's hard enough to pick my favorites from the standard and then she does THIS. Ughhhhhh love her

21 minutes ago, xokuba said:

It's still available on the standart edition. This is very annoying and very usual for deluxe editions, re-releases or compilations. It's something to do with licensing of the song. It might be back when it falls out of NMF.

Kylie's 10 Out of 10 from Tension wasn't available on the album version for four months before they fixed it. Granted, noone wanted he song in the first place.

Really? I've never had that issue before, and not with Kylie either. (it's a cute song lol)

Talk talk is back, they just fixed it :clap3: ATRL's power

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.