Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

21 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Can someone make my avi brat green?

i tried but had to lower the quality to make the file smaller ag5vk5Y.png

zjqHfVz.gif

i wish you'd talk, talk
wish you'd talk, talk
wish you'd talk, talk
wish you'd just talk to me
talk to me, talk to me

spacer.png

She's now 1k behind Bon Jovi in the race for a UK #1 - and that's without streaming, where she's massively dominating in comparison. I think brat could snag the top spot and shift upwards of 25k units. Perioooodddt! 

I'm so proud of her. The success and acclaim is incredible, this is such a big moment for pop music.

Guess is just superior, i could see Azealia on it

I finally got around to listening to this and it's AMAZING :WAP: This album deserves all the critical and commercial success it's receiving. 

So I finally watched the Boiler Room set (I didn't wanna spoil myself but I guess I could have watched it before the album release) and that was one of the sickest things I've ever seen and heard. Charli the musical genius that you are. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Harrys Hairflip said:

Guess is just superior, i could see Azealia on it

a dreammmmmmmmm :falcon:

Guys I'm obsessed with this album. Wasnt even a big Charli fan, but the rollout was so genius i got hooked the minute Club Classics dropped.

 

It was so worth it sticking around for all of it and attending a listening party at my record store. My gut instinct was right. I knew this would be a great project.

 

Cant wait to receive my blood records variant vinyl :loki::fonso:

at first i didnt feel this album but now is my second favorite just behind true romance but WOAHHH CHARLOTTE! you just on my stan top 10 rn. your music is absolutely beyonde unique im sobbingg rn

 

top 5

SPRING BREAKERS im so glad she oficially released

sympathy is a knife

girl, so confusing

360

von dutch

It's grown on me a bit! This is probably upper-mid tier of her efforts for me.

 

Spring Breakers is very M.I.A which is always a win :gaycat3:

it's up to 90 on AOTY now with Fantano + another critic giving it a 100 :jonny5: :jonny5: it looks so beautiful and green

zrvcbop.png

Edited by mellenthin

I really hope this album being so incredibly well-received shifts something in pop music and lets hyperpop break out into the mainstream just a little more - I'd really love to see what else is created in the wake of this album if people take more notice.

Here's my ranking from most to least fav

 

1. 360

2. 365 (she really said I'm gonna give the coked up gays everything they want)

3. Von dutch 

4. Rewind (how cute would've it been if this came before 365 on the tracklist)

5. Sympathy is a knife

6. Spring breakers

7. Guess

8. So I (I cried)

9. Apple (this one sounds really nostalgic, I can't quite put my finger on it but it reminds me of childhood for some reason)

10. Mean girls

11. Talk talk

12. B2b (this would be higher if it was more structured, it's a bit repetitive)

13. Hello goodbye

14. Club classics

15. Everything is romantic

16. I might say something stupid

17. Girl, so confusing

18. I think about it all the time (I don't, this one should've stayed in the vault Charli :sorry:)

1 hour ago, mellenthin said:

it's up to 90 on AOTY now with Fantano + another critic giving it a 100 :jonny5: :jonny5: it looks so beautiful and green

zrvcbop.png

It was popmatters who gave it a 10/10. It also counts to Metacritic.

 

Lovely review:

 

"Brat is next-level Charli XCX, a miracle and an instant classic. It's the kind of album that makes you feel lucky to be alive at the same time as it.:

My ranking:

 

  • Everything is romantic
  • Sympathy is a knife
  • 365
  • Club classics
  • Mean girls
  • Guess
  • B2b
  • Spring breakers
  • 360
  • Talk talk
  • Girl, so confusing
  • Apple
  • Von dutch
  • Rewind
  • So I
  • Hello goodbye
  • I might say something stupid
  • I think about it all the time
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.