Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Petra von Kant said:

haven't listened to it yet, I'll wait till Friday, and I'm totally fine

 

but pls just tell me:

 

does 365 go hard? does it have some kind of hard-ass acid synths? is it loud? abrasive? aggressive?  

YES to everything

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Because I won't have time to listen on Friday and I am grieving two family members I decided to listen to the leaks today to distract myself.

It's a good album, although some songs will need some time. But Charli always manages to hit my musical sweet spot. Favorite songs on first listen:

 

Sympathy is a knife

Von dutch

Everything is romantic

So I

 

Overall I'm giving it a 7/10 but I expect the score to rise.

2 hours ago, Petra von Kant said:

also what does Apple sound like?

 

lol

It kind of reminds me of Loud-era Rihanna 

2 hours ago, Petra von Kant said:

also what does Apple sound like?

 

lol

Kind of sounds like an interpolation of the verses of Don't You Want Me. It's not an actual interpolation, but it's close and has a similar cadence. The pseudo-sample vibe is part of why it sounds a lot like a Crash track.

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Just heard the album and well, it's not good unfortunately, such a letdown as a follow up to Crash (which has been my favorite 2022 album). 
The highlights are Von Dutch (one of my favorite 2024 songs to date), 360, Talk Talk & So i. The rest is a huge mess :skull:

 

I think both Von Dutch and Crash are her worst work to date so this is a good sign!! :WAP:
 

 

Update: 

Just listened to Sympathy is a knife and was right. Charli is soooo back, serving Pop2 everything, give me those autotuned screams mother :jonny6:

Edited by Verandi

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I don't think Taylor taps her insecurities tbh… maybe commercially tho but i dont think its about ha no shade. FKA twigs did also date Matty Healy for a while and she gets more acclaim for her music than Charli. I low key think Sympathy is a knife might actually be about her :deadbanana4: Especially the "I don't wanna see her backstage line"

It's not about Twigs. Twigs was dating Matty during CRASH era 

46 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

It kind of reminds me of Loud-era Rihanna 

ok, I'm hyped

the listening party had an open bar so i am defintirly a bitvery drunk but

 

this is her best album -10/10

no like she scalped us with EIR, G,SC and mean girls like wtf talk your **** girl

waiting for the friday release just because I have so many album in the queue already. lol

 

but I'm so exciteeeed.

The Apple :WAP: the breathing beat :msmarvel: the singles had me with low expectations for this record

Edited by Verandi

Mean girls and the lyrics about 

Spoiler

Worshipping Lana Del Rey motherrrr knows is so welll :jonny6:

Yes mama we are your mean girls :gaycat4:

Ahjasjgraloajdhfhakalakfueuakskhdbwneidlxkehwvsbxhufkwkwide screaming at 365 IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A HOT GIRL DRIVING A FERRARI AT 200 MILES PER HOUR THROUGH NYC WEST HIGHWAY :msmarvel::superman:

car-boob.gif

this is a 7 at BEST…

 

some real great moments to this and I think everything is romantic is one of her best songs… however this album is PLAGUED with filler… not to mention the entire campaign of this era doesn't match up to about 60% of the album tracks, a lot of the stuff on here is severely underwhelming

 

ugh N1A/Pop2 remains her peak… this is a step up from the shambles that crash was though. 
 

highlights: everything is romantic, von dutch, 360/365, b2b, sympathy


get in the bin: so i, i might say, girl so confusing


edit: i'm probably going to get down voted but i've been with charli since true romance so i have the right to be critical xo

 

Edited by masochizm

TRUE ROMANCE > CRASH > SUCKER > BRAT > POP 2 > CHARLI > NUMBER 1 ANGEL > HOW I'M FEELING NOW

 

Nene Leakes GIF

13 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

TRUE ROMANCE > CRASH > SUCKER > BRAT > POP 2 > CHARLI > NUMBER 1 ANGEL > HOW I'M FEELING NOW

 

Nene Leakes GIF

Pop2 = TR > N1A > HIFN > Charli > Sucker > Brat > Crash

 

the only correct answer :bird:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.