Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

I am obsessed and will stream like crazy on Friday. Sympathy is a knife is my favorite!

Is it me or they all sound like rejected tracks.  Like very demo songs. I'm super disappointed. Singles are the best produced ones. 

this album is easily a 9-9.5.

 

from the new tracks, my top 5 highlights (in tracklist order) are:

 

"Sympathy Is a Knife"

"Talk Talk"

"Rewind"

"Mean Girls"

"365"

Loving it! Can't wait to bop to this in the club in HQ on real speakers :clap3:

Did it really leak hour after I went to sleep? Getting into it now!

30 minutes ago, Jrmh44 said:

Is it me or they all sound like rejected tracks.  Like very demo songs. I'm super disappointed. Singles are the best produced ones. 

That's obviously cause the chicken (am I doing this right) isn't in HQ. I'm sure it will sound even more amazing on AM.

2 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

That's obviously cause the chicken (am I doing this right) isn't in HQ.

you're doing amazing sweetie (and you're right, the quality is not that good)

I was pretty scared for Everything is romantic, I wasn't feeling the beat when I heard the live performance but the studio version slaps so much!

2 minutes ago, xokuba said:

I was pretty scared for Everything is romantic, I wasn't feeling the beat when I heard the live performance but the studio version slaps so much!

I think it's my fave? :jonny: or is it Sympathy? or 365? :jonny: I don't know

1 minute ago, sbenci said:

I think it's my fave? :jonny: or is it Sympathy? or 365? :jonny: I don't know

365 is incredible :gayalipacat5: I think I love it as much as the 360 remix

2 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

365 is incredible :gayalipacat5: I think I love it as much as the 360 remix

is this her best album? :jonny2: I kind of think so

i'm gonna drive

gonna drive all night

i'm gonna drive

gonna drive all night

dance-boobs.gif

All of the songs are fire :clap3:

 

you've really outdone yourself again charlotte

5 hours ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

"girl, so confusing" - me about this track sequencing

this

 

The constant rollercoaster of up and down beat songs is weird. 

36 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

That's obviously cause the chicken (am I doing this right) isn't in HQ. I'm sure it will sound even more amazing on AM.

The chicken is actually pretty HQ, I inspected the files. 

Wait this is complete fire, the singles did nothing for me so I assumed this record just wasn't for me, but together I loved it all :clap3:

9 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

The chicken is actually pretty HQ, I inspected the files. 

It's in 192kbps, sounds good but is ****

Edited by xokuba

Sympathy is giving me 7 years-level of jarring but it's SO GOOD.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.