Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothingย  ย 

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmaoย 

14 hours ago, TheGreatMrY said:

They wouldn't sell it to you even if it was :sistrens:

Gurl, you think I'd ask them to sell it to meโ€ฆ I'd run like a ***** out the store :sistrens:ย ย 

17 minutes ago, sad girl said:

do we think she's doing a deluxe a week after release like with crash?

Let's hope so. I want the 365 remix and Guess RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW

18 minutes ago, sad girl said:

do we think she's doing a deluxe a week after release like with crash?

i hope so

ย 

Sorry If I Hurt You and HCINKWINRN are my favs from Crash

19 minutes ago, sad girl said:

do we think she's doing a deluxe a week after release like with crash?

No question that there is a deluxe. I'm hopeful it's gonna be this week. Maybe I'm delusional but sharing the Guess, Spring Breakers & Hello Goodbye snippets with the rest of the album tracks made me think they're all gonna come at once

sorry but 365 might be my favorite one from the album and one of my favs from charli in quite a long time. i just love how she takes 360 to a whole other place.

ย 

super pumped for the remix but i actually might prefer the og?

Finished the album and I'm sooo impressedโ€ฆ. I wasn't crazy about the singles but the album tracks are truly incredible, the production is so hard hitting and massive :jonny:ย I think Sympathy is my favorite track but everything is so solid, if I had to pick the weakest track it would be IMSSS I guessย 

who the **** are you? i'm a brat when i'm bumping that

Edited by sad girl

2 hours ago, SapphireSky said:

Most of these songs are giving demo.. maybe it sounds better in hq

2 hours ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

I feel like that's what she was going forย 

Yes! I remember a tweet that said she thought she next trend in pop was going to be minimalistic, with cleaner production.

Apple sounds like songs by Nicola Roberts from Behind Cinderella's Eyes and I love it

Edited by xokuba

Sometiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes

I just wanna rewiiiiiiiiiiโ€”

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIInd

ย 

imageproxy.gif

is2g she put crack on club classics how can a song be this good

ย 

RIXuefJ.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

donโ€™t like talk talk or something stupid, the rest is great :clap3:

The only thing missing for me (besides Guess and 365 remix which are coming) is new merch! Girl I need T-shirts, bags, keychains, posters, everything, I wanna be broke!

Edited by xokuba

haven't listened to it yet, I'll wait till Friday, and I'm totally fine

ย 

but pls just tell me:

ย 

does 365 go hard? does it have some kind of hard-ass acid synths? is it loud? abrasive? agressive?ย ย 

4 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

also what does Apple sound like?

ย 

lol

The intro kinda reminds me of a chappel roan songย :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.