Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, masochizm said:

Pop2 = TR > N1A > HIFN > Charli > Sucker > Brat > Crash

 

the only correct answer :bird:

Crash is a masterpiece, I'm so sorry you don't get it bestie. But we are aligned on True Romance! 

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

4 minutes ago, masochizm said:

Pop2 = TR > N1A > HIFN > Charli > Sucker > Brat > Crash

 

the only correct answer :bird:

we share the same trinity so i'm concerned at brat being this low on your ranking 

 

:clack: 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

we share the same trinity so i'm concerned at brat being this low on your ranking 

 

:clack: 

I'm very harsh on Charli because I know what shes capable of and the singles plus a select few tracks on this are REALLY great and reminiscent of the mixtapes!

 

However a handful are so mid and remind me of the half baked pop tracks on crash. I really wanted a solid and consistent album like the singles suggested this would've and could've been!

Theee airport

Theee airport

The air PO ort

The air PO ort

 

8pmA.gif

 

Spoiler

This is becoming my fave pop record since Renaissance FAST.

 

The album really growing on me except 365… I just feel so… it's not bad at all but it's not what I expected 

 

girl so confusing , rewind really growing on meeee

 

Nightclub Kid Dancing GIF

phew i did NOT like this record. feels half-baked in some parts. why is there a ballad on a rave album.

 

pop2 and charli and n1a (and crash for that matter) are all clearing it. the only one i like it better than is HIFN. 

 

360 is still a smasha tho

29 minutes ago, masochizm said:

I'm very harsh on Charli because I know what shes capable of and the singles plus a select few tracks on this are REALLY great and reminiscent of the mixtapes!

 

However a handful are so mid and remind me of the half baked pop tracks on crash. I really wanted a solid and consistent album like the singles suggested this would've and could've been!

i agree. i feel like she only went halfway with this album. some songs are fantastic like 360 and Von dutch and some sound unfinished

don't know if anyone noticed but she's updating the artwork for her albums on streaming platforms:

rKwSJ0S.pngDu2bI9w.pngvQq3SMH.pngZ5ro0mt.png2kXazPC.png

49 minutes ago, blackstar said:

BRAT, Pop 2 and HIFN holy trinity

 

20221023_160540.thumb.jpg.2abfe9e7c3e1a3

you get it

21 minutes ago, Joyride said:

don't know if anyone noticed but she's updating the artwork for her albums on streaming platforms:

rKwSJ0S.pngDu2bI9w.pngvQq3SMH.pngZ5ro0mt.png2kXazPC.png

sucker and pop 2 are serving wow

pop 2 = brat > how i'm feeling now > true romance > crash > n1a > charli > sucker

 

love them all though

German listening party was iconic. So much fun seeing all the fellow angels getting their life and hearing the album in the club was just incredible.

 

We got Brat trucker hats, tote bags and stickers as goodies! :jonny:

8 minutes ago, Daddy said:

German listening party was iconic. So much fun seeing all the fellow angels getting their life and hearing the album in the club was just incredible.

 

We got Brat trucker hats, tote bags and stickers as goodies! :jonny:

show pictures :jonny: I saw the tote bag on insta, it looked like this amazing plastic material? 

what variants did you guys get? I got the blue and red picture discs and the 360 brat picture disc

 

zLreinD.gif

I'm in rewind and this album is giving :jonny3:I genuinely don't understand how people who enjoy the mixtapes hate this.

can't wait for the cupcakke remixes...

 

wish you'd gokgok

wish you'd gokgok

 

wish you'd just slurp on my possay

 

:hippo:

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

don't know if anyone noticed but she's updating the artwork for her albums on streaming platforms:

rKwSJ0S.pngDu2bI9w.pngvQq3SMH.pngZ5ro0mt.png2kXazPC.png

i really hate this tbh :rip:

hopefully it's temporary

2 hours ago, sbenci said:

what variants did you guys get? I got the blue and red picture discs and the 360 brat picture disc

 

zLreinD.gif

I got the signed CD, Von Dutch vinyl, 360_brat vinyl and the Blood Records exclusive, might also get the indie splatter variant :fish2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.