Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

I'm going to a listening party tonight - they're giving out free posters, the Von Dutch USB drives, etc. to anyone who attends

 

CHARLI XCX BRAT LISTENING EVENTS

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

i'm on my way to the stockholm listening party, i haven't listened to any snippets or leaks so i am READYYYY :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

does 365 go hard? does it have some kind of hard-ass acid synths? is it loud? abrasive? agressive?  

oh it 100% is! the first part is basically a remix of 360 but then the beat goes crazyyyy. there's a hard drop at the end 

11 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

haven't listened to it yet, I'll wait till Friday, and I'm totally fine

 

but pls just tell me:

 

does 365 go hard? does it have some kind of hard-ass acid synths? is it loud? abrasive? agressive?  

It goes hard, but not in the same way as the remix. It's a great end, but I do feel it's a bit shoe-horned. Like she had this idea before writing 360 or 365 and just...made it work! Doesn't feel earned or genuine after the rest of the album, but it's still a great track! The remix just would have fit better on the album imo - or a mix of both. It does end SORT OF like visions. In that it builds on the instrumental as the song comes to a climax. 

After sleeping on it, this is def her best album :clap3:

I wonder who sympathy is a knife and girl, so confusing are about. like who be making my girl this insecure :deadbanana4:

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I wonder who sympathy is a knife and girl, so confusing are about. like who be making my girl this insecure :deadbanana4:

Sympathy is about taylor

Girl could be about Marina, FKA Twigs, or Lorde imo in that order of likelihood

 

6 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

I'm going to a listening party tonight - they're giving out free posters, the Von Dutch USB drives, etc. to anyone who attends

 

CHARLI XCX BRAT LISTENING EVENTS

omg the ones in my state are so far from my city :rip: oh well

 

Can't wait for this album to officially drop :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Contessa said:

After sleeping on it, this is def her best album :clap3:

👆🏻how everyone is gonna be in five years from now 

Just heard the album and well, it's not good unfortunately, such a letdown as a follow up to Crash (which has been my favorite 2022 album). 
The highlights are Von Dutch (one of my favorite 2024 songs to date), 360, Talk Talk & So i. The rest is a huge mess :skull:

 

Just now, Contessa said:

Sympathy is about taylor

Girl could be about Marina, FKA Twigs, or Lorde imo in that order of likelihood

 

I don't think Taylor taps her insecurities tbh… maybe commercially tho but i dont think its about ha no shade. FKA twigs did also date Matty Healy for a while and she gets more acclaim for her music than Charli. I low key think Sympathy is a knife might actually be about her :deadbanana4: Especially the "I don't wanna see her backstage line"

5 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

he highlights are Von Dutch (one of my favorite 2024 songs to date), 360, Talk Talk & So i. The rest is a huge mess :skull:

 

Nnnnn not the most basic ones :rip: a Taylor stan ofc.

this album is good idc. but true romance (yes) and pop 2 def remain untouched.

brat > hifn > tr = pop 2 > n1a > charli = crash > sucker

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I don't think Taylor taps her insecurities tbh… maybe commercially tho but i dont think it's about ha no shade. FKA twigs did also date Matty Healy for a while and she gets more acclaim for her music than Charli. I low key think Sympathy is a knife might actually be about her :deadbanana4: Especially the "I don't wanna see her backstage line"

I'm pretty sure Von dutch is about Twigs? I don't think Charli has positive thoughts about her and Sympathy is more about Charli feeling insecure then having an issue with the person she's talking about.

 

She also tweeted Sympathy is a knife on TTPD release day, which was random and out of the blue for that specific day of all days.

2 hours ago, Cherish said:

Gurl, you think I'd ask them to sell it to me… I'd run like a ***** out the store :sistrens:  

oop I should've known :sistrens:

Push my hair back, I look hot when I'm (Bumpin' that)
No, I really don't stop, yeah, I'm (Bumpin' that)
Gonna jump when it drops, yeah (I'm bumpin' that)
Dial 999, it's a good time (Ah-ah, ah)
Who the **** are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumpin' that
Now I wanna hear my track, are you bumpin' that?
'Til the windows crack I'll be (Bumpin' that)
No, I never go home, don't sleep, don't

 

brat-charli-xcx.gif

 

28 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The intro kinda reminds me of a chappel roan song :rip:

dont tease me like that :gaycat6:  the way i thought it was thursday- i have to wait 3 MORE DAYS for this alboom i CANT :gaycat7:

okay now that i'm listening to the album on a treadmil. i'm lowkey loving it now, not better than CRASH (yet?)

this and HIFN are def my fav albums of hers. everything keeps getting better with each listen

Excited for this album. She got me with that Von Dutch-Club Classics-B2B triple punch! And I also loved Crash so much (unpopular opinion). Charli XCX, snatch my wig! :jonny4:

Guess is literally gonna annihilate me when it comes out…that snippet… my GAWD what a ******* bawp

First listens for the album tracks:

 

10/10 Girl, So Confusing. Great electro-pop track.

10/10 365 - just as good as 360.

10/10 Talk Talk - huge bop!

10/10 Everything Is Romantic - this goes off! Strong touches of mixtape Charli mixed in with modern club Charli. Mixes in perfectly with Club Classics.

10/10 Rewind - Another banger that goes off! 

09/10 Apple - Also great. Summer bop!

09/10 Sympathy Is A Knife. So fierce!

09/10 So I. Beautiful tribute to Sophie.

09/10 Mean Girls. A bop. Like Lily Allen set to a David Guetta beat.

09/10 I Think About It All The Time. Fun little introspective midtempo bop. 

08/10 I Might Say Something Stupid. Nice little mellow ballad.

 

Great album on the whole. She really made a perfect club bop album for the summer season :flame:

39 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

oop I should've known :sistrens:

Like sis, I already bought two copies, both signed, I'm  not gonna feel bad. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.