Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Did this l word? Not yall supporting le*ks if it did :biblionny:

 

Yall better be STREAMING when its out on Friday :biblionny:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

I'm always surprised when someone is pressed about listening to leaks, no one is obviously going to continue to listen to them when the album is out in HQ and it's really not that big of a deal :rip:

1 minute ago, Kern said:

I'm always surprised when someone is pressed about listening to leaks, no one is obviously going to continue to listen to them when the album is out in HQ and it's really not that big of a deal :rip:

right? :deadbanana: I'm buying 3 copies of this album anyway

Supporting le*ks is still wrong point blank PERIOD! Yall can argue with the wall :cm:

 

I'll be patient and wait till Friday :foxaylove3:

365 is her best song EVER :jonny: 

 

Also this entire album might even top Pop 2 for me :jonny: 

23 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Supporting le*ks is still wrong point blank PERIOD! Yall can argue with the wall :cm:

Could you say it's...bratty :suburban:

27 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Supporting le*ks is still wrong point blank PERIOD! Yall can argue with the wall :cm:

This is a charli xcx thread we don't give a f**k 😭

7 minutes ago, flower moon said:

365 and sympathy have the big, loud sounds i want and love from her :WAP:

ugghhh I know exactly, the serotonin I get from it :jonny: 

15 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

NOW WHY WOULD SHE SHARE IT IF IT'S NOT ON THE ALBUM

i fear a deluxe/additional stuff is coming, she mentioned in an interview she would be releasing stuff that isn't on the album so I assume this and the other two (hello goodbye and dare?) will be released with this as well because she teased snips of both!

 

I am very pleasantly surprised by this album. It's so raw, it's diaristic in nature that honestly in any other context would be corny? But it somehow works along with the electronic production. Especially with this kind of writing, you'd expect a very ballad-y kind of production, but she married the two styles soooo well. I was definitely a hater when I heard Von Dutch (which I like more in the context of the album), but I'm here to eat crow. I'm genuinely blown away. Bravo, Charli! 

Hmm I really like this but i hate 365.. I think I just expected boiler room version but 

 

everything romantic… ****** collapse 

Ahhhh cannot wait to listen, gonna wait til Friday and have it on as I stare at my vinyl

Top 5 based on first listen and aggressively replaying the released tracks (and Talk talk):

B2b

Club classics

Sympathy is a knife

Everything is romantic

Girl, so confusing

14 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

Hmm I really like this but i hate 365.. I think I just expected boiler room version but 

 

everything romantic… ****** collapse 

MTE! i haven't seen anyone question 365 yet when it's my biggest let down.. It was my most anticipated song since the boiler room teaser and it turned out to be a 360 remix :biblio: It's not bad whatsoever but the lost potential :chick3: She'll most likely drop the boiler room remix later on but it won't have the same effect. It's giving Babylon Haus Labs disaster. 

people are going crazy sayinf boiler room version, remix version, this version, that version is better while i'm happy and content just hearing album versions cuz i haven't heard any of the other versions... amen to that

nnn to be honest I thought 365 will be the boiler version but I'm fine with what we got. Live versions are always different from the albumanyway

5 minutes ago, Kern said:

nnn to be honest I thought 365 will be the boiler version but I'm fine with what we got. Live versions are always different from the albumanyway

that's the Shygirl remix, I'm pretty sure we'll get it with the deluxe or next week :duca: 

1 minute ago, SapphireSky said:

Most of these songs are giving demo.. maybe it sounds better in hq

I feel like that's what she was going for 

1 minute ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

I feel like that's what she was going for 

It comes off as lazy tbh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.