Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

well let's not get crazy...

i said what i said. brat has 4 words, so has aoty. she cooked!

 

f2Lplkn.gif

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Well it's already flowing better on the second listen, I think every track already clicked with me. 

This is like a child of "Charli" and "how i'm feeling now"

B2B is so infectious and flows effortlessly, top 3 on the album at LEAST

I think about it all the time 

 

is giving Lily Allen, and like 14 vibes

 

am i crazy? 

Apple reminds me so much of the lighter and quirkier moments of True Romance, especially Take My Hand, but also Black Roses and Lock You Up. :heart:

I might say something stupid feels so unfinished, could've been her best ballad

the fact that "I think about it all the time" sounds just as rough as the demo/leak :deadbanana4:

Edited by stephen1108

12 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

This is like a child of "Charli" and "how i'm feeling now"

And those of us who love both of those are eating GOOD this week :jonny5:

Few thoughts:
 

  1. Club classics / B2b or at least one of them should have been reserved for the album. This could use another unheard bop that's a highlight right now.
     
  2. The slower emotional/introspective/self-hating moments (I might, So I, I think about it) aren't as strong as those of Charli and HIFN. The feelings she's describing are less universal and more specific to her as a woman with a pop career which isn't a bad thing, but makes them less relatable.
     
  3. One of her most cohesive and consistent projects yet, but for me it definitely has fewer highlights and standouts than her projects usually do. 

 

Overall, I'm happy with it and bopping!

Love love love this album - while I do agree the slower songs are the duds I really do think they fit the album. The entire thing is just Charli spilling her thoughts as if we're listening directly to her brain. 

 

I appreciate what she did with this album and I think she did it well. My favorites are 365, Mean Girls, Rewind, Sympathy, and Everything Is Romantic. 

 

This is my AOTY

Mmmmmm it's missing the Charli spark for me. Singles were cute though 

mean girls sounding nothing like the mix that was played at boiler room is hilarious

I remember when von Dutch got released some people were saying this album sounds like a night club and will be like von Dutch or that 365 teaser...

 

Well they lied. It's nothing like that :rip: 

always liked b2b but i like it even more within the album :gaycatina1:

mean girls sounded so familiar... but it think a.g mixed it with britpop for the boilerroom set? :jonnycat:

it's good if u pretend the remix versions don't exist lol 

 

 

her descriptions of album made no sense cause they're nothing like what she said but it's good… just not what I was expecting…

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.