Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

lmaooo not billie's first feature being a remix of guess

but popper gays….

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Planting the seeds for the dare to work on billies next album, yes yes it's all coming together 

I feel like we're getting a video or even more videos down the line. 

 

Atlantic is going all out now for my girl :jonny:

Lorde, Billie + rumours about Rosalia and Caroline... she's watching my last.fm at this point

My favorite BRAT song with my favorite artist, my little a$$ is happy

She's gonna break the internet AGAIN. 

 

I wish all those remixes got some kind of videos, even if they were cheap, just to see them together. 

I'm so excited as a Charli stan since 2013 and a Billie stan since 2019 :jonny5: Never ever expected this to happen but I'm PERCHED

only the girls who liked von dutch since the beginning get to enjoy this :thing:

 

It's obviously Sky Ferreira- you wanna GUESS when Masochist is coming out :hippo:

A video for this remix is needed as well since Billie is holding the BOAF one hostage :jonny5:

Im so hyped for this era!!! :jonny5:

Could someone please fill me kn what other remixes are rumored?? We have Apples ft Caroline and Everything is romantic with Rosalia?

 

who else do we expect/hope for?? Personally i feel like Hello goodbye would sound good with Troye or Carly :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

would sound good with Troye or Carly :jonny5:

I NEED her to do a brat remix with CRJ :WAP: imagine the collapse 

3 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Im so hyped for this era!!! :jonny5:

Could someone please fill me kn what other remixes are rumored?? We have Apples ft Caroline and Everything is romantic with Rosalia?

 

who else do we expect/hope for?? Personally i feel like Hello goodbye would sound good with Troye or Carly :jonny5:

The 365 EASYFUN Remix with Shygirl was performed live, so that pretty much confirms it. Imagine the serve of the century if the remix album turned out to be something like this;

 

The 360 remix with robyn and yung lean

The talk talk remix with carly rae jepsen

The von dutch remix with addison rae and a.g. cook

The everything is romantic remix with rosalia

The so i remix with cecile believe

The girl, so confusing version with lorde

The apple remix with caroline polachek

The mean girls remix with george daniel

The i think about it all the time remix with björk (Ok I know this one sounds insane, but walk with me.)

The 365 remix with shygirl and easyfun

The hello goodbye remix with troye sivan

The guess remix with billie eilish

 

Mass collapses heard around the globe.

 

spacer.png

 

Im from Colombia and my straight friends were talkin in a whatsapp group about Brat and sayin how cool it was and i was shocked :giraffe:

1. This is a first cause my straight friends rarely talk about pop girls and they mock so many of them
2. British pop girls are not as popular as the american ones here. Only dua lipa and adele and charli is too overly electronic

She's honestly havin such a huge re-peak :gaycat3:  
I find so inspiring how Sabrina, Chapell, Tinashe and Charli XCX struggled so much to be listened and now theyre on top
Theres chance for all of us even if things go wrong........U can shine later in life :heart: is never late to conquer life.

Im really curious about her next steps :gaycat: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

33 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Personally i feel like Hello goodbye would sound good with Carly :jonny5:

omg this :jonny: I need them to collab again. I could also hear her in I think about it all the time

Guess is one of my favorite songs on BRAT so I'm glad it's getting the remix treatment next :WAP:

 

Also not Billie foreshadowing and serving BRAT with her green hair 3 years ago

 

spacer.png

Have Charles and Tinashe acknowledged each other at all after Drop That Kitty? Cause I'd love a Tinashe on a Brat remix or a future collaboration.

26 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Have Charles and Tinashe acknowledged each other at all after Drop That Kitty? Cause I'd love a Tinashe on a Brat remix or a future collaboration.

They like each other's ig posts. And tee went to the la brat show and posted about it on IG, Charli reposted saying "I love you." So they are def friendly to each other, and a collab isn't something too farfetched

I've always found her songs annoying, somehow listened to this album and have some pretty good songs, I'm beginning to stan 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.