Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

I love that she's not using the same formula for every "rock" track in here: All American B, Bad Idea Right, Get Him Back, Love Is Embarrasing... They share the vibe, but they are really different.

They all say that it gets better
It gets better the more you grow
Yeah, they all say that it gets better
It gets better, but what if I don't?
 

got me feeling like Saoirse Ronan in Lady Bird

:'( 

Just now, BGood2Me said:

So, what do u think it's the next single? 

Get Him Back! has the most memorable chorus easily.

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

pretty isn’t pretty is ugly

8azubMr.gif

so... pretty isn't pretty isn't pretty

8azubMr.gif

love is embarrassing :WAP:

 

i can see the album smashing hard on tiktok

Edited by airplane

I forgot that I have a NZ spotify account
I'll listen to this soon

4 minutes ago, BGood2Me said:

So, what do u think it's the next single? 

I'd hope it is love is embarrassing, but they might go the ballad route.

So wait, is the deluxe not being released tomorrow as well?

Logical, The Grudge and Teenage Dream are the most SOUR-type ballads. Making the Bed too to an extent.

balled of a homeschooled girl - WAIT THE CHORUS SLAPS THIS IS V CATCHY, it definitely could’ve been called “social suicide”

5 minutes ago, Eglė said:

So it's truly her Happier Than Ever.

 

Teenage Dream is cute. The rest is MIDS.

 

0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.g

Happier Than Ever and GUTS>>>>> WWAFAWDWG and SOUR

And I fantasize about a time you're a little ******* sorry
And I try to understand why you would do this all to me
You must be insecure, you must be so unhappy
And I know in my heart hurt people hurt people
And we both drew blood, but, man, those (50%) cuts were never equal

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

not everyone hearing the leaks loving it :fan: oh Godlivia

you’ll def enjoy it sis:-*

love is embarrassing kinda reminds me of katy's if you can afford me

Just now, punisher said:

Happier Than Ever and GUTS>>>>> WWAFAWDWG and SOUR

I disagree, but go off girl!

 

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a very cute album, but a tad lacklustre given the hype and the expectations. 

It's a really good album. It's not her Happier Than Ever. It touches some of the same themes, but this is more cohesive. It lacks potential singles, but Get Him Back! could be the odd smash of the year if the GP likes it.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

And I fantasize about a time you're a little ******* sorry
And I try to understand why you would do this all to me
You must be insecure, you must be so unhappy
And I know in my heart hurt people hurt people
And we both drew blood, but, man, those (50%) cuts were never equal

if there were a bad blood type song on the album (BIG IF), this would be it. "You have everything and you still want more" would really not fit any of her exes given that they're all basically no-name jobless people or their careers are not going anywhere.

F5a3xlQXMAAxwMc?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

 

:'( Olivia Isabel Rodrigo Duterte, I'll always love youuu

Wow the album is excellent

Loved it

 

I am floored , my jaw dropped. This is excellent

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.