Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

NZ Spotify?

 

what is the track being pushed on New Music Friday?

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

okay cant help myself. 

 

going to listen to the leak :chick1:

There's some early Katy Perry vibes here

 

One of The Boys era

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

NZ Spotify?

 

what is the track being pushed on New Music Friday?

I think Get Him Back is obvious hit

I would have said ballad but radios might not play it 

all american biatsh oh this is motherly serving :nicole: i love the 90s early 00s pop sound

Yeah this album is Mix of Speak Now and OOTB , I love both those albums so this was great listen :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

There's some early Katy Perry vibes here

 

One of The Boys era

definitely. pretty isn't pretty and love is embarrassing reminds me of OOTB era deepcuts.

This Lindsay Lohan band in Freaky Friday’d rock music is the opposite of what she should’ve done :rip:

Honey, this is NOT serving Speak now. This is giving jagged little pill meets SOUR and 2002 avril

Gave the album a quick listen and really enjoyed it :jamming: 

I'm excited to have a more "calm" listen to the whole thing tmrw, I'm sure I'll get into it even more, but it was a really intriguing project on first listen.

 

Though there are a couple songs that could easily be on SOUR, I feel like the album feels like a natural evolution/progression from SOUR.

It just feels less safe, more explorative, and more interesting in general. I also was not expecting it to have so many upbeat tracks, but I'm happy about it.

 

I think get him back! seems like the most obvious next single choice. It's fun, it's different, it catchy, it immediately sticks out.

 

The most surprising song on here for me was actually pretty isn't pretty :rip: I think most are still gonna hate it, cause of the topic, but I actually thought the song was really catchy, neatly written, and basically everything enough for you was trying to be. Maybe my mind will change after more listens, but on first listen it was my fave along with get him back!.

8 minutes ago, Eglė said:

I disagree, but go off girl!

 

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a very cute album, but a tad lacklustre given the hype and the expectations. 

I lowkey agree w/ this. The only unreleased song wowed me at first is "Making the Bed". Will overplay this to death in a few weeks but I can't help but think the whole thing will go a lot harder with a Sleigh Bells'd production?

Just now, Avariko said:

Y'all just gotta wait til midnight, stop being so impatient!

 

Girl is losing streams

i purchased the vinyl. my leak listening shenanigans make up for it :celestial5:

I LOOOOOVE THAT THE WHOLE ALBUM IS ROCK, SHE'S TAKING IT 😭😭

ballad of a homeschooled girl is literally SO GOOD. Wtaf??? Its literally giving 'Nevermind' by Nirvana / Hole vibes

6 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I think Get Him Back is obvious hit

I would have said ballad but radios might not play it 

but can you check NZ Spotify which track they focused on playlist?

:chick1:  I haven’t listened yet

 

hope get him back video is being released tonight !  
:duca:

this is going to sell well. she delivered quality with a capital Q. I can see tiktok eat every song so far up

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.