Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

4 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i use urban vpn, a google extension, and then you can listen to it on youtube, not sure about other streamings 

thankss

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

the whole thing just L worded on the L word site lmao

db***? 

I forgive and I forget
I know my age and I act like it
Got what you can't resist
I'm a perfect all-American *****

With perfect all-American lips
And perfect all-American hips
I know my place, I know my place and this is it

:WAP:

I'm sexy and I'm kind
I'm pretty when I cry

lana03.jpg

Edited by truthteller

I didnt care for Sour but… all those snippets :WAP: Get Him Back is elite oh wow 

Get Him Back! 

 

Is such a PERFECT BACK TO SCHOOL vibe

 

Omg Olivia 

 

 

Send this to radio now asap!!!! 

i thought lacy was a filler track until the instrumental breakdown snatched me :WAP: damn this album is full of beautiful bridge / instrumental breakdown

album of the year potential...

this is sooooo much better than sour

Edited by punisher

Talked to this hot guy, swore I was his type
Guess that he was making out with boys like the whole night
Everything I do is tragic
Every guy I like is gay

:ahh:

The production is such a GLOW UP

 

the lyrical content is an UPGRADE 

It's quite indie. AAB ending is in the vein of Boygenius. Lacy sounds a bit Mitski/Sufjan/Boygenius/Beck too.

Didn't she just shade Joshua Bassett omggg ooop

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

6 minutes ago, truthteller said:

I'm sexy and I'm kind
I'm pretty when I cry

:WAP:

Miss Lana writing another question for the culture as we speak 

ballad of a homeschooled girl serves a bit of Wet Leg too. LOVING the album so far.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.