Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, SpeakNowTv said:

i saw smth about each variant having a different deluxe track??

that was a conspiracy, was never confirmed 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

Based on the previews

 

ballad of a schoolhomed girl

Making the bed

Love is embarrassing

 

Are the best ones :jonny:

I don't see enough love for "logical" and "love is embarrassing"

both excelling in being the perfect ballad and perfect uptempo.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

get him back!

AHHHHH I DID NOT RECOGNIZE AT FIRSTTT

Just now, RideOrDie said:

why is this good? it shits on sour lol, well done miss thing

wow you like it? :eek:

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

oh my GOD! why is making the bed kind of the best song ever? :cries: it’s so relatable to me, thank you miss Olivia…

the production has gotten so so so much better than Sour it’s insane 

it's OK. I definitely prefer Olivia's pop ballad side over her shouty pop-rock side so I have just a few songs I'll actually listen to again

ballad of a homeschooled girl oh this is kinda my favorite

  • ATRL Moderator

Not me appreciating Vampire now :rip: I'm a little shook. This is kind of a reverse Sour experience in which I adored the singles but felt the album left a bit to be desired. 

This album comes off as much more focused and hard-hitting than SOUR. It’s amazing how much her songwriting has grown in just two years, she’s really here to stick around for a long time and I love that for her.

making the bed is my favorite so far but i wanna wait for the deluxe tracks cause you never know

From the comments, sounds like the album is a dud and doesn't have a g4u to save the era:rip:. 

 

I'll keep my mind open when I listen to it tonight. 

3 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

wow you like it? :eek:

 

 

she wasn't fully cooked on sour for me, it was too juvenile but i could hear there was something there 

after watching her vogue interview i could tell she has good taste and inspirations for books, music etc.

also dan ***** is an excellent producer and they got budget this time around, it outsold sour instantly for me, i can see the growth and maturity there, great production :clap3:

 

Just now, DeepEnd said:

From the comments, sounds like the album is a dud and doesn't have a g4u to save the era:rip:. 

 

I'll keep my mind open when I listen to it tonight. 

No you won’t girl 

1 minute ago, DeepEnd said:

From the comments, sounds like the album is a dud and doesn't have a g4u to save the era:rip:. 

 

I'll keep my mind open when I listen to it tonight. 

oh you are so wrong

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.