Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 494k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

in a rare time like this it's really unbelievable for an artist to explore to such a distinctive yet familiar sound :rip: almost feels like the 90s-2000s punk is back again 

15 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Well, 15 min until I can scrobble on Last.fm hihi 

Girl, why?

Just now, Avariko said:

Girl, why?

It's out in New Zealand. :jonny5:

Not her referring to "Act My Age" in the opener and end it with "Teenage Dream":bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Which is THE ballad of the album you all?

Making the Bed is the most SOUR of the ballads from the first half.

 

Edit: but at the same time, not really.

Edited by Draper.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

It's out in New Zealand. :jonny5:

:eek:

 

how long do the rest of us gotta wait.

Just now, Avariko said:

:eek:

 

how long do the rest of us gotta wait.

MIDnight local time but the whole thing should be everywhere now :eddie:

this is a very smooth step-up from SOUR :clap3:a more mature lyrical content, more complex instruments, more adult alternative sounds, etc. :clap3:

I'm so tired of bein' the girl that I am
Every good thing has turned into something I dread
And I'm playin' the victim so well in my head
But it's me who's been makin' the bed

 

Who said Julia Michaels doesn't have impact?! :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

If I call Lacy a skip, then what

 

8azubMr.gif

then you realise that 2+2=5 exists

8azubMr.gif

Edited by truthteller

get him back! is AMAZING. The verses are kind of spoken rock in the vein of Beck's Loser or Blur's Parklife, and then the chorus is big pop-rock like a SUCKER chorus. Love love love.

 

 

*not sure if it will work commercially. 

Edited by Draper.

😐 the only l word I found was troll file so I guess I’ll wait 

7 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

If I call Lacy a skip, then what

 

8azubMr.gif

you'd be right!

I think making the bed is my favorite song on the album.

ballad of a homeschooled girl will take some more listens to.

Lowering my streaming units prediction... AAB, BOAHG and Lacy are incredibly mid so far

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

then you realise that 2+2=5 exists

8azubMr.gif

I don't know much about algebra, but I know
One plus one equals two
And it's me and you

 

Gen Z will call this genius I fear

 

8azubMr.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.