Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

but can you check NZ Spotify which track they focused on playlist?

It hasn't been updated yet, as far as I can see.

ballad of a homeschooled girl is SOTY im being so serious

Just now, Eglė said:

It hasn't been updated yet, as far as I can see.

okay thank you. Keep us updated pls

Pretty isn’t pretty it's definitely a highlight, a very good soft rock song. She outdid herself

this is kinda serving exile in guyville vibes on some tracks whew

omg i thought ballad of a homeschooled girl was indeed a ballad 

ballad of a homeschooled girl receiving universal acclaim after ATRL dragged it for the title. :jonnycat:

Making the Bed should be the autumn single (featuring Maggie Rogers to join the odd #1 hits of 2023)

I havent finished listening yet

 

which song is the GUTS HOTLINE instrumental???

 

I'll go straight to that one

 

 

2 minutes ago, ashleyjr943 said:

Pretty isn’t pretty it's definitely a highlight, a very good soft rock song. She outdid herself

That's Tate McRae's most fave track

1 minute ago, Avariko said:

ballad of a homeschooled girl receiving universal acclaim after ATRL dragged it for the title. :jonnycat:

I love it so much 

My fav track

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this is going to sell well. she delivered quality with a capital Q. I can see tiktok eat every song so far up

Another Sour in making track average is gonna be like 800m per track in some years

She has done it again

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.