Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

Idk why but I'm 

 

excited about "Scared of My Guitar"

 

apparently she touched on the topic/concept of plagiarism in the track.

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

There would be absolutely no reason for her to confirm the deluxe now if she wasn’t dropping it for another month :cm:

11 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Wait so are the deluxe tracks dropping too with this album?

In the video of bir? The door to which he knocks has the number 22, which is why it is speculated that it is September 22 

I feel like some of y’all don’t understand how deluxe releases usually work. The artist almost always announces it about a week or so before it comes out, and they also announce it after the standard has already been released. Her marketing team would be incredibly inept if they had her announce it today only for it to not be released for another 2-5 weeks :gaycat6:

Just now, smoore95GAGA said:

I feel like some of y’all don’t understand how deluxe releases usually work. The artist almost always announces it about a week or so before it comes out, and they also announce it after the standard has already been released. Her marketing team would be incredibly inept if they had her announce it today only for it to not be released for another 2-5 weeks :gaycat6:

The deluxe would have to be digital only/streaming only then

 

 

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

The deluxe would have to be digital only/streaming only then

 

 

I can work with that :gaycat:

I've fallen in love again with "Vampire". Currently in repeat atm along with "bir?" in preparation for GUTS
 

 

What a dramatic LEAD single :weeps: and Liv gave us vocals for days 

 

 

4 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Idk why but I'm 

 

excited about "Scared of My Guitar"

 

apparently she touched on the topic/concept of plagiarism in the track.

oh here we go...

5 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Idk why but I'm 

 

excited about "Scared of My Guitar"

 

apparently she touched on the topic/concept of plagiarism in the track.

would be so iconic if she does so  

whenever this leaks pls use the spoiler. im gonna wait until i can stream legally

48 minutes ago, punisher said:

can it leak already…

it's coming in a bit more than 4 hours….

7 hours ago, Mdawg said:

Promo at Jeni's this weekend lol...flashbacks to Taylor's Papa John's boxes

spacer.png

 

Ooh this looks so cute and Instagram-able. The white aesthetic!!1! girlies are gonna eat this one up (literally!)

Wait… I thought the deluxe was the target version and these tracks will remain exclusive for whatever period they set with her, but if that’s not the case, then will they be streaming exclusive instead?

that would be actually better for fans outside the us and canada and for numbers obviously… but either way that’s almost double the number of new tracks we got on sour’s release day so that’s even more exciting!!

Also… how do we know that it’s a local release? All of sour’s singles along with the album and vampire were all global releases if I remember correctly, bir was the only anomaly, which wasn’t even an “official” single

Edited by Michael196

Just now, Michael196 said:

Also… how do we know that it’s a local release? All of sour’s singles along with the album and vampire were all global releases if I remember correctly, bir was the only the only anomaly, which wasn’t even an “official” single

Well i’m in australia and the spotify countdown says 4 hours

Does anyone here listen to Laufey? Both Olivia and her are releasing their albums on the same time and day so I am in for a treat :bird:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.