Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

1 minute ago, Green said:

Does anyone know if Plastic Hearts (album) is close to Platinum in the US when it comes to total units?

Numbers were updated this week and it's at 1.4M 

11 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Who cares, she’s smashing either way 

spacer.png

 

 

i know, IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT:jonny6:

Slay Miley! Everyone is talking about this in tandem with the Shakira record! 

51 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Numbers were updated this week and it's at 1.4M 

 

What?  :jonny6:

 

I didn't know it was that high  :eek: 

4 minutes ago, Green said:

 

What?  :jonny6:

 

I didn't know it was that high  :eek: 

 

 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, SmashingMiley said:

It’s unprecedented i believe. @tbhmatt do you know any other song that had this kind of trajectory where it increased exponentially throughout the first week of release like this? 

Off the top of my head? No, I can’t think of any 

These really are unprecedented numbers. I can’t wait to break everything down once I’ve finished work. Insane day-on-day growth 

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

19.7M for Easy On Me

How much so far for Flowers?

1 hour ago, despy said:

i got a new song on the radio

and it goes

5

4

3

2

1!

 

spacer.png

That's right, it's a number ONE

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFs

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFsMiley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFsMiley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFsMiley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFs

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFs

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFs

Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth GIF - Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Avengers GIFs

On 1/12/2023 at 7:34 PM, Dr. Alexander said:

This will be a record that will go on to be a classic.

:cm:

Not Miley breaking Adeles record. :jonny5:

 

If yall told me this would happen in 2022, i wouldve laughed in your face. So deserved tho :jonny6:

 

And Flowers will smash all year long, trust and believe!

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

44 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

How much so far for Flowers?

This is the trajectory so far

1st day — 7.71 million 
2nd day — 9.63 million 
3rd day — 10.97 million 
4th day — 15.76 million
5th day — 17.07 million

 

Fridays are known to be the biggest streaming days so if it remains growing steadily it should do ~20M in 2 days

As a former Hannah Montana fan I’m super happy for her. Now I really think the album could debut with 350k+ if it’s as good as Plastic Hearts

1 hour ago, Green said:

 

What?  :jonny6:

 

I didn't know it was that high  :eek: 

 

Would be higher if Prisoner counted :mandown:

 

I did NOT see this smashery coming :jonny: 

I love this so much for Miley, I wish the GP saw the light with Midnight Sky like this too

The way she’s top 3/5/10 in pretty much all LatAm countries on Spotify and being one of, if not the only English song charting on these charts, competing with mostly local artists :deadbanana2: Her grip on the Latin markets is insane
 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, SmashingMiley said:

My god :jonny4:

OMG. Not her annihilating the two MUSIC INDUSTRIES. Can this keep increasing? I'm getting greedy and want that single day streams record too.

 

 

qW82HKa.gif

Just now, SmashingMiley said:

The way she’s top 3/5/10 in pretty much all LatAm countries on Spotify and being one of, if not the only English song charting on these charts, competing with mostly local artists :deadbanana2: Her grip on the Latin markets is insane
 

 

 

 

 

The power of the Gypsy Heart Tour (and Attention I guess)

 

qW82HKa.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.