Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Iโ€™ve been thinking about this since she dropped Midnight Sky. Since her vocal surgery, her voice is so much more gravely and sultry, perfect for rock music. Itโ€™s so beautiful. I hear such a stark difference in her voice between her music post-2019 and before, that itโ€™s almost hard for me to listen to her old stuff cuz I wish it had that deeper, grungier quality like her new stuff

1000% I never got big into Miley until her recent music and I realized this is why

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. Sheโ€™s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever.ย 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144) ย  I hope it will revive the era

Talking about Bruno, I expected When I Was Your Man to get bigger boost from this but so far people don't seem to be in that mood ...

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

The music video already outviewed Super Freaky Grandma :ahh:

:rip:ย Bejeweled too.ย 

  • Author

Iโ€™m so emotional thinking about all this. Itโ€™s so so deserved.ย 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

I know half of this list are basically debut day & peak

ย 

Still can't believe that Miley is doing this numbers in my country! Specially since spanish music dominates the entire Top 50

ย 

Also #2 could be peak Shakira won't go anywhere is everywhere here in Mexico

She's slaying Brazil too. Miley already had a solid base in Latin America, but the Plastic Hears era + Attention Festival tour did wonders for her here. Not only her the shows were acclaimed, but she was also everywhere in local media.

ย 

Her catalog received a massive boost in countries like Colombia, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay at the time. It created a room for the anticipation to Flowers.

Edited by Scars

In my head, this song is called "Love Me Better". I just cannot associate this song with the title Flowers for some reason

I hope this becomes her As it Was moment in terms of longevity. Miley more than deserves this success.

Most Added song on Pop Radio with 174 adds.. it was also most added on HOT AC and Rhythmic Radio.ย  I didn't expect it to get the most adds on rhythmic as well wow.. she's taking itย 

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Iโ€™m so emotional thinking about all this. Itโ€™s so so deserved.ย 

:hug:

13 minutes ago, wish said:

If this song takes her from radio BLACKLIST to radio DARLING... :jonnycat:

the way I never understood why she was blacklisted in the first place :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Yโ€™all need to stop getting so defensive when a person innocently asks about the parallels between Flowers and WIWYM.

ย 

The melody and chord progression of the chorus is nearly identical to WIWYM and the lyrics are a call-back, so of course people will assume it was intentional/sampled. Thatโ€™s okay. Plenty of songs sound alike and Miley is smashing because sheโ€™s a talented singer and just put out a timeless song. People noticing the obvious similarities isnโ€™t mean and you can respond to them without being delusional.ย :dies:ย  Theyโ€™re very similar and thatโ€™s a-okay.

Literally this. I love Miley and Iโ€™m obsessed with Flowers. But all I can hear is the Bruno Mars song every time I hear it :laugh:ย 

ย 

Not a complaint by any means, both songs are mega smashes. Iโ€™m so here for her seeing these numbers. I knew it was gonna rise more today but didnโ€™t think to that level that fast :dies:ย  I really hope second single is extremely strong as well. I love Harry Styles but his second single was much much weaker than AIW.ย 
ย 

She needs to have her back to back smash momentย 

At first, I wanted her to release the 2nd single one or two weeks before March 10, but ESV seems to follow the same promo rollout of other Columbia releases like 30 and Harry's House and neither of them had a 2nd single before the album release, so I don't think we'll get one either.ย 

ย 

There's a pattern of smash lead singles cannibalizing the post-release singles in the past few years, but I hope that's not the case for Miley. Her Emacipation of Miley is upon us.ย :coffee2:

1 hour ago, wish said:

If this song takes her from radio BLACKLIST to radio DARLING... :jonnycat:

:jonnycat:ย Even during Bangerz radio was kinda paying her dust. Omg.

My fave radio station hasnt played it yet so i emailed them asking whyย :rip:

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

so the #1 is basically locked at this point?ย :celestial5:

She could have 0 streams and sales for the rest of the week and would still go #1 :rip:ย she has it on lock by far.

i realized today how timeless this song is like classic sounding tbhย 

Edited by Eros

I can definitely hear the similarity of the melody of the chorus of this song to the verses of When I Was Your Man.

ย 

As an example:

ย 

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

ย 

I can buy myself flowers, write my name in the sand

this isn't bad like at all. but it's already not as good as y'all are making it out to be. it's very been there done that but i'm glad that it's doing well for her.

@RideOrDiedo you know if/when MC plans to go on tour, and when she plans to announce it?

1 minute ago, Williamc95 said:

@RideOrDiedo you know if/when MC plans to go on tour, and when she plans to announce it?

@Mr.S

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.