Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I’ve been thinking about this since she dropped Midnight Sky. Since her vocal surgery, her voice is so much more gravely and sultry, perfect for rock music. It’s so beautiful. I hear such a stark difference in her voice between her music post-2019 and before, that it’s almost hard for me to listen to her old stuff cuz I wish it had that deeper, grungier quality like her new stuff

I wondered why I've only liked her voice/stuff really since Midnight Sky/Plastic Hearts era. I didn't realise she had vocal surgery.

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

18 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

I wondered why I've only liked her voice/stuff really since Midnight Sky/Plastic Hearts era. I didn't realise she had vocal surgery.

I just relistened to BANGERZ and yes it was 10 years ago but it’s crazy how different she sounds, so much more shrill and nasally.

 

Her live festival performances at the end of 2019 were sad to watch. Her voice was fried and she couldn’t get through Wrecking Ball and her other big songs without forcing her voice. She got vocal surgery after and has literally never sounded so good since.

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I just relistened to BANGERZ and yes it was 10 years ago but it’s crazy how different she sounds, so much more shrill and nasally.

 

Her live festival performances at the end of 2019 were sad to watch. Her voice was fried and she couldn’t get through Wrecking Ball and her other big songs without forcing her voice. She got vocal surgery after and has literally never sounded so good since.

iHeart Radio Music Festival 2019 is just..... terrible. And it was on HER FACE that she was sturggling. Glad she did the surgery.

4 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

iHeart Radio Music Festival 2019 is just..... terrible. And it was on HER FACE that she was sturggling. Glad she did the surgery.

So many performances from that time were devastating. She truly pushed her voice to its breaking point. Vocal surgeries are super risky so I’m glad it ended up actually improving her voice 

2 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

So many performances from that time were devastating. She truly pushed her voice to its breaking point. Vocal surgeries are super risky so I’m glad it ended up actually improving her voice 

I'm really looking forward to a Flowers performance but I think she will focus on promotion during the week of release of the album

Miley is either in her witchcraft era or she laced Flowers with crack because it somehow gets better every listen:flame:

12 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

So many performances from that time were devastating. She truly pushed her voice to its breaking point. Vocal surgeries are super risky so I’m glad it ended up actually improving her voice 

I love her voice but at times on PH it’s verrry deep. I hope she continues to rehab it and we get something in the middle of Bangerz / PH.

I am seeing so many people believing all these crazy ass rumors regarding her and Liam :deadbanana:

 

What a MESS :rip:

Even rhythmic is eating it up. This will be a huge radio smash.  

i just realized this is topping the charts in my region (balkans), and in countries where english language songs barely ever scrap the top 50 for a day or two in their peak.

it's something we've NEVER seen before, and explains the Global spotify numbers so well. 

  • Author

When do the numbers come out? I’m betting 18M today. C’mon Miley let’s finish the job and destroy what’s left of the pop girlies 

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

She is stable at #6 on the Global Artists chart.

back to flopping :chick3:

14 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Miley Cyrus Flowers earns the biggest Streams in a day for an english song at Spotify Mexico :eek:

 

#2 Miley Cyrus - Flowers = 1,570,517
#1 Harry Styles - As It Was = 1,168,896
#1 Adele - Easy On Me = 890,976
#1 The Weeknd - Blinding Lights = 784,287
#6 BTS - Butter = 678,690
#11 Harry Styles - Late Night Talking = 657,195
#1 Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me = 646,701
#16 Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero = 622,699
#5 Coldplay & BTS - My Universe = 602,603
#3 The Weeknd - Save Your Tears = 572,350
#7 Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now = 564,307
#6 The Kid Laroi & Justin Bieber - Stay = 507,948
#5 Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello = Señorita = 480,078
#7 Olivia Rodrigo - Drivers License = 440,003
#5 Ariana Grande - Thank U Next = 405,851
#5 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me = 405,674

 

 

Look at Flowers 1.5 million streams   and arround all this huge songs.... I smell another signature hit for Miley :jonny5:

 

Still far away from #1 since Shakira is #1 with 2.7 million but still this is huge
 

Wow :hoetenks:That’s massive. She literally said “social distancing” to every other smash records of recent year :bibliahh:

 

The song beating records for highest streaming day for international song in several markets is something else. Her power

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.