Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Fingers crossed Anti-Hero is no.1 this week to break her record and Miley takes it next week and holds onto it for over a month!

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

literally the effect of word of mouth for an artist who has collected so many casual listeners over the years

 

the first day streams were people most susceptible to marketing from Miley's team and label but the increases the last 2 days must largely be contributed to the viral Liam narratives + When I Was Your Man reference (hence WIWYM recharting), and her casual listeners finding out about the new release. 

 

And the song's replay value is pretty good too.

 

i'm so happy for my good sis

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The way people are buying all the fanfics from Twitter. I've seen many posts on Instagram/Facebook about her filming the MV in the house he had +14 affairs in, her wearing the suit from the avengers premiere where he told her to behave, etc :deadbanana2:

The way some of the lies are so unbelievable but people are still eating them up either way. Mess.

 

The power of misinformation is scary, but it's for a good cause this time. :gaycat3:

12 hours ago, Anye said:

Omg :chick3:

As I already explained I like miley and I'm happy for the success

I still don't like this tho. I haven't played since release 

Listening this and the PH album is still an experience.

 

btw

this

 

 

to this

 

slaps so hard!

20 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

As I already explained I like miley and I'm happy for the success

I still don't like this tho. I haven't played since release 

:heart2:

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

OK so can someone make a viral Tik Tok making the connection between Slide Away and Flowers. I need Slide Away to go viral and profit from this exposure.

 

A #47 Hot 100 peak is such a crime for this masterpiece. 

Slide Away is literally Part 1 and Flowers is part 2 of the story, even visually both videos are the same (gold dress, fancy house, pool).

 

I am fuming how she didn't put Slide Away as Plastic Hearts closure track, such an amazing song too good to be a standalone single without a home :weeps:

 

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

I am fuming how she didn't put Slide Away as Plastic Hearts closure track, such an amazing song too good to be a standalone single without a home :weeps:

 

In an ideal world she would rerelease Slide Away as the 3rd single of the new album and it would become the worldwide smash it deserves to be :chick3:. I'm convinced it would be a major hit for her if released now (had it not been released in 2019).

Man, I'm so glad this is smashing

 

Plastic Hearts deserved this success, too.

 

 

28 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

In an ideal world she would rerelease Slide Away as the 3rd single of the new album and it would become the worldwide smash it deserves to be :chick3:. I'm convinced it would be a major hit for her if released now (had it not been released in 2019).

She needs to go back into the studio and write a proper 2nd verse and bridge for Slide Away... and then maybe it might be able to smash :gaycat5:

I love how haters on twitter are saying columbia is doing shady stuff behind the scenes to make this smash :rip:

13 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

She needs to go back into the studio and write a proper 2nd verse and bridge for Slide Away... and then maybe it might be able to smash :gaycat5:

no thank you. I'd take that long ass majestic haunting outro over a bridge.

This is a really good song! I'm so happy we got a hit this early in the year. Last year no hit till the Harry styles song in April 

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Fingers crossed Anti-Hero is no.1 this week to break her record and Miley takes it next week and holds onto it for over a month!

Lol like NO 

 

This is going no1 this week 

I've read on twitter that the song broke the all time record for biggest sunday ever outside of christmas songs

 

previous record was "driver's licence" 10 936 609

5 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I've read on twitter that the song broke the all time record for biggest sunday ever outside of christmas songs

 

previous record was "driver's licence" 10 936 609

Is this true :gaycat1:

13 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Lol like NO 

 

This is going no1 this week 

This!!!

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

OK so can someone make a viral Tik Tok making the connection between Slide Away and Flowers. I need Slide Away to go viral and profit from this exposure.

 

A #47 Hot 100 peak is such a crime for this masterpiece. 

Slide Away is literally Part 1 and Flowers is part 2 of the story, even visually both videos are the same (gold dress, fancy house, pool).

That would be great, but it looks like stans are focused on making a connection between Midnight Sky and Flowers, several videos about it are popping up on Tik Tok now. This one has over 800k likes: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYJe6exM/

 

Midnight Sky is even re-charting in some markets already.

25 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Lol like NO 

 

This is going no1 this week 

 

11 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

This!!!

They are talking about the Hot 100 from this week, not the next one.

29 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Lol like NO 

 

This is going no1 this week 

Sorry, this week meaning the chart that was supposed to come out today but was pushed to tomorrow bc of holiday. 

37 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Lol like NO 

 

This is going no1 this week 

It charts next week, not this one.

5 hours ago, HandsInTheAir said:

Crazy!

 

THE CONSTANT INCREASES OMG @Sexyzinger

 

qW82HKa.gif

Her catalogue (particularly PH) is getting bigger increases each day because of this :jonny4: she's serving Taylor

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.