Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Flowers really did wonder on her catalog. When’s the album release?

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

Flowers really did wonder on her catalog. When’s the album release?

March 10th

I'm happy Miley's seeing huge success, but kinda bitter because Midnight Sky is 10x better and deserves Flower's success. :chick3:

I hope Miley can stay at #1 for multiple weeks if and when Flowers debuts at #1 on the Hot 100 next week. I think with how quickly she is rising on radio, it should be able to counteract her eventual drop in streaming numbers :gaycat4:

8 hours ago, aayAlex said:

This feels so rewarding after stanning Miley for more than a decade :jonny6:

this

7 hours ago, Shelter said:

The way her whole catalogue blew up. :skull: Plastic Hearts was getting like 1.6 million the other day, now it’s nearly 4 million. 

3 hours ago, biomind101 said:

Her video for Flowers already has more likes than Midnight Sky :jonny3:

for real? :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: flowers ha power

 

6 minutes ago, fml4realpls said:

the song is bad I don't get it 

I don't get why you felt the need to come into the thread of a song that you do not like and leave a useless comment... but hey, to each his/her own.

Songs normally increase considerably from Sunday-to-Monday, but that being said they don’t normally start from a point as high as 10.9M

 

I have no idea what kind of numbers it’ll do today, honestly. I think it’s inevitable it will rise again and I don’t think 13M is completely out of the question. 

9 hours ago, Shelter said:

The way her whole catalogue blew up. :skull: Plastic Hearts was getting like 1.6 million the other day, now it’s nearly 4 million. 

I'm listening to PH twice a day at least.

1 hour ago, fml4realpls said:

the song is bad I don't get it 

It's literally her best song in years, check your hearing. 

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

She rose again on the Global Artists chart, now #6!

She's #11 (+5) on US Top Artists :duca:

The way Dead Petz and PH turned me into a fan. This is good but I hope there’s better material on the album. But I'm pretty sure about that! 

A Global smash and Pop Icon! Miley needs to have some serious promo lined up I want late night shows, SNL, apple music interview and everything in the upcoming weeks! I am so excited to have her atop the charts again

7 hours ago, biomind101 said:

Is 12-13 million streams out of the question? :jonny: 

The way she keeps blowing every prediction out of the water

there is no way in hell lol. these numbers are so fishy.

 

i love miley and i'm so happy for her but 15.7M is just not realistic tbh.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.