Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

I absolutely love this, one of her best singles ever (maybe one of her best songs ever) :jonny5:

Edited by 1989

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

1 hour ago, Scars said:

Flowers is #1 on Today's Top Hits! :duca:

I’m hearing “#1” used an awful lot when mentioning this song :jonny6:

As a Miley stan, I gave up on her GenPop appeal, but she still has it! :jonnycat:

 

She really is MOTHER.

can’t wait to see this slice of pop perfection rightfully sitting pretty at #1 :clap3:

Yeah despite the big numbers the song hasn‘t really grown on me. It remains generic but to the GP the song sounds widely familiar so it clearly sticks. Malibu and Midnight Sky deserved this success.

this has grown on me a lot. at first i thought it was too mellow but i appreciate that it stays chill all the way through. it could’ve had an explosive ending with some crazy ad libs but it doesn’t need it.

I can’t over how catchy it is

 

Everyone around me who’s listened to it I’ve caught singing it to themselves

 

Mic Singing GIF

Wonder if the Grammys will finally give her some consideration with her newfound success since they have been success whores for the last decade :eli: 

Just realized that almost each of her eras (minus Dead Petz for obvious reasons and Plastic Hearts) had a top 10 hit? Consistent queen. :gaycat5:

I dont want to jinx it but Looks like a no1 debut in most of the big markets ( US UK Canada Germany Aus )

 

I hope we get a 2nd and a 3rd and a 4th and a 5th week at the top  . . . 

I knew this was a hit, but I recall being in here on release day and the detractors claiming Miley couldn't do it. But this is a smash #1 debut epic moment in the evolution of Miley and I am so happy I get to witness it

Honestly I love Miley but I’m surprised she’s seeing all this success with this song. I think it’s nice but I don’t see what people seem to love about it so much globally.

 

Happy for her though she deserves it!

3 hours ago, SlayMeQueen said:

I’m hearing “#1” used an awful lot when mentioning this song :jonny6:

We better hear #1 on billboard hot 100 next week. Twitter swifties are supporting this song. 

She rose 4 spots on Spotify’s daily artist chart, I think it increased again :deadbanana: 

So everyone is magically obsessed with her now. 

I love it but lol where have the GP BEEN.

4 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

She rose 4 spots on Spotify’s daily artist chart, I think it increased again :deadbanana: 

Insane if the song actually increased :jonny2:

PLEASE BUY THE SONG USING A US ADDRESS IT'S JUST 0.69

I used google maps as I don't live in the us

 

Edited by XtianB

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.