Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Wait is the when i was your man sampling rumors true? i love how the lyrics match but i dont hear the melody. 
 

 

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

So beautiful :heart2:

So glad I didn’t listen to any snippet or leak

it's simple and mature which is uncharacteristic for miley, but maybe she's finally growing up. i love it.

love the chorus melody, feel like she found a smash based on the post chorus and post-chrous, but then added FN beats and didn't pick a direction

It gives cute track 7 album vibes, let's see how it goes. could grow.

AM debuts after 8 hours kinda mid

0aee983f358e76198afbca1f224d8441.gif

I can buy myself flowers

Write my name in the sand

Talk to myself for hours

Say things you don’t understand

I can take myself dancing

spacer.png

 

Debuts at #139 on US Apple Music Chart.  #10 on the pop chart. 

I love both the song and the MV. She truly never misses. Can we also talk about how effortlessly cool / hot she looks in the black suit? :WAP:

This reminds me of a Cardigans song. 
 

Has a “My Favorite Game,” vibe. 

Edited by ALΞX

48 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

3 million views on Youtube in 8 hours

 

17 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Debuts at #139 on US Apple Music Chart.  #10 on the pop chart. 

It's smashing :duca:

This is okay, but it feels like it's been done a thousand times before. Miley's voice gives it some personality at least. Very GP-friendly. :matty:

The melody is stuck in my head and I wasn't even a fan last night when I first listened. 

 

This is gonna smash. 

her voice sounds really mature, it’s different 

 

cant tell if i like it or not 

I actually enjoyed this much more than expected.

 

The melody is fire.

she GAVE exactly what she was supposed to, this is really good 

The video kind of elevates the song even more 

 

The promo was perfectly on point 

 

I couldn't be prouder for Miley 

 

I hope it goes no1 for 5-6 weeks 

This is great and she served looks in the video :flame:

 

Thank you for the birthday present Miley 

this is sogood!

fresh and clean, love the vibe

hope it will do well on the charts!

The melody is easy to catch on, but the production is so simple. At least Miley's flavor added so much to the song, don't know if this could be a hit but it's pretty catch. Expected something more from Miley after Plastic Hearts but this is a good song.

It's a bit on the boring side to me, sounds too much like the female version of a track that could have been on Harry Styles' last record and it feels like it's a little bit late on the disco revival trend.

 

Midnight Sky was on a complete other level.

Love everything about it. Song, lyrics and video. She definitely has a cool aura about her coming into this era and I see the Tiktok generation embracing her. The backyard sessions and amazing vocals have garnered her a lot of goodwill. Even more pumped for the album now.

1 hour ago, ALΞX said:

This reminds me of a Cardigans song. 
 

Has a “My Favorite Game,” vibe. 

More like a track from their very indie 2003 record.

I see it could have been a smash in 2012 along with "Somebody That I Used To Know".

why is the start of the song silent for 4 seconds. so annoying lol 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.