Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tackiest Album Titles?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me I am Mariah.. The elusive chanteuse 

Memoirs of an imperfect angel

The emancipation of mimi

 

4 minutes ago, playboi said:

Me I am Mariah.. The elusive chanteuse 

Memoirs of an imperfect angel

The emancipation of mimi

 

Those are great titles, the f. It's very MC, very iconiqué/divaish.

7 minutes ago, playboi said:

Me I am Mariah.. The elusive chanteuse 

Memoirs of an imperfect angel

The emancipation of mimi

 

Me. I am Mariah... is camp nnn

I feel Mariah has a few lol, but at least they don’t disappoint. 
 

A Salt With A Deadly Pepa is one that immediately came to mind, tho it was hilarious. 

Me… I Am Mariah… the elusive… chanteuse.. :rip:

 

ALSO

 

The Re Up - Pink Friday: Roman Reoaded:deadbanana4:

First one that came to mind, for some reason, was Simple Plan's No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls

 

Also, Souljaboytellem.com :rip: 

Twelve Carat Toothache is pretty insufferable. I just find albums about being rich and a celebrity so incredibly tacky and tone deaf. The title made me never even listen to the album. Feels like I'd just be going into some rich person whining about literal first world problems and crying in their million dollar LA mansion 

Surprised no one has thought to mention dancing with the devil… the art of starting over. 

The Idler Wheel... and When the Pawn... by Fiona.

WHEN WE ALL GO TO SLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? or however it goes 

Certified lover boy. Tho i love that album. Also positions :rip: just to name a few 

Born This Way, ARTPOP, Chromatica. Not even trying to be a hater because I really like the BTW album but those titles :rip:

Lemonade, love sux, ancient dreams in a motherland, certified lover boy, thank you next. 

Mariah Carey - Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse

Green Day - Father of All Motherfuckers

Fiona's pretentious, embarrassing diatribe titles

Kid Rock - Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp

Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

Any greatest hits album that uses the respective artist's biggest hit as the title followed by "The Best of XXX."

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.