Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Punky Rooster

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Punky Rooster

  1. Legends of the Fall
  2. No, half of what I have in my own iTunes/Apple Music library isn't available on streaming. Mainly b-sides, remixes, edits etc and more obscure material which hasn't been licensed for streaming. I don't listen to them every day like I do with Spotify/AM, but I'd be devastated if I was to lose that catalogue.
  3. I Fucccct Up says hi and good night
  4. She's about the charts not the arts, so of course she is going to lean in on being a wedding singer and do love duets, MOR schlock is so hot right now.
  5. Sabrina is Madonna's older sister so it's only natural they look similar
  6. People love M&Ms, but they are very disappointing as a chocolate option.
  7. #streamconfessionsii
  8. The OTH and the OMHers slinking back into their basement holes with their juice boxes
  9. Madonna and Taylor aren't the same kind of artist, isn't that clear by now? No need to compare, they are different entities.
  10. Do you deserve poll creating privileges?
  11. Been there since Inside Wants Out in 99
  12. Agree with #1 and #2, Slave should be #3 and then MBCM #4
  13. Just be chubby and happy and eat a burger and see.
  14. He's not a kindness punk obvs
  15. A Very (blank) Christmas is so tired
  16. She ain't no Damita Jo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.