Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Share Your Music

Featured Replies

  • Replies 288
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released a new song last week!   A bit of backstory; I wrote this song 3 years ago as a wedding gift for my sister and brother-in-law. I never finished it in time, so now that I finally fini

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released my new EP 'In Your Dreams' and a new music video for my track CTRL ALT DREAM. Hope you guys enjoy it  https://latenightfeelings.ffm.to/inyourdreams    

  • youmustbeupgraded
    youmustbeupgraded

    produced and written by me <3 out today  

:cries:

 

I thought someone was gonna stan my pride anthem from 2023 for a second 

 

2 hours ago, Meowfie said:

Did you just made a thread about yourself talking in third person?

 

When it comes to THAT song ... 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952k39h1vtzqfm8rp5kquf

The production is actually great! Lowkey better than anything on 143, so good job on that. Just try to find a vocalist for your songs, you sound absolutely appalling. 

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

:cries:

 

I thought someone was gonna stan my pride anthem from 2023 for a second 

 

Not this being how I find out my twitter oomf is on atrl, makes music AND has an onlyfans :chick2:

Kind of! I'm getting male Alice Longyu Gao. You should ask for a collab! :heart:

 

Edited by ICLDXU4HS

4 hours ago, Meowfie said:

 

3 hours ago, JoeAg said:

:cries:

 

I thought someone was gonna stan my pride anthem from 2023 for a second 

 

Love and support both of you :heart:

44 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Not this being how I find out my twitter oomf is on atrl, makes music AND has an onlyfans :chick2:

wait stop what's your @ on twitter sufjejcuenjdbdhdb

12 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

wait stop what's your @ on twitter sufjejcuenjdbdhdb

chaeriplease :giraffe:

33 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

chaeriplease :giraffe:

oh hey :gaycat4: how long have you had an ATRL king? wait gfufhdchecydc I also already told you I make music! (replied on that great video of you singing)

Youre all awesome but our icon Barbie delish just did that :gaycat4:
 

 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, JoeAg said:

:cries:

 

I thought someone was gonna stan my pride anthem from 2023 for a second 

 

Your Good Luck, Babe! 

 

so ahead of your time :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Your Good Luck, Babe! 

 

so ahead of your time :clap3:

lol thank you legend :heart: yeah it was a fun one for sure, I haven't written a true pop song since then I totally should again

2 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Youre all good but our icon Barbie delish is just a level above :gaycat4:
 

 

Sometimes I remember this is who I'm arguing with about pop music stats 

i have yet to hear anything remotely good from an atrl'er… sorry

23 hours ago, JoeAg said:

:cries:

 

I thought someone was gonna stan my pride anthem from 2023 for a second 

 

can you please make a song about the homeless man 

1 hour ago, HonourableVomit said:

can you please make a song about the homeless man 

honestly? great idea lol :-* I haven't made a true sex banger yet and tbh that experience could give me inspiration for something interesting... my Longpig (Perfume Genius) is coming!

  • 3 weeks later...

The first single "Serial Killer" from my Lana Del Rey dance/synth pop reimagined album is out now! ❤️🩸✨ Enjoy!

 

LYRIC VIDEO

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

 

After months of working on a full-length album, I'm excited to finally share the first single, "Yesteryear", which is now live on every music platform! This track kicks off an entire journey of stories and emotions, and I can't wait for you all to experience it with me.

 

This is just the beginning, and there's so much more to come. If you're into personal storytelling through music, heartfelt beats, and a touch of nostalgia, I hope "Yesteryear" resonates with you. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this first glimpse of the album!

 

➡️ Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/album/yesteryear-single/1772712511

 

➡️ Spotify: 

 

 

➡️  YouTube:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.