Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Share Your Music

Featured Replies

  • Replies 289
  • Views 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released a new song last week!   A bit of backstory; I wrote this song 3 years ago as a wedding gift for my sister and brother-in-law. I never finished it in time, so now that I finally fini

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released my new EP 'In Your Dreams' and a new music video for my track CTRL ALT DREAM. Hope you guys enjoy it  https://latenightfeelings.ffm.to/inyourdreams    

  • youmustbeupgraded
    youmustbeupgraded

    produced and written by me <3 out today  

I'm releasing a new track on August 28, 2025 and I just revealed the new single cover art. 

 

0gBdpPq.jpeg

  • 1 month later...

And the lyric video is out.

 

 

Wish we could give a better spot to independent artists on ATRL. :-/

  • 2 weeks later...

Released a new song last week!

 

A bit of backstory; I wrote this song 3 years ago as a wedding gift for my sister and brother-in-law. I never finished it in time, so now that I finally finished it, I released it on their anniversary and they got to be in the music video!

 

I hope you guys like it :heart2:

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...

https://album.link/s/1pzoSSsgS8g8JFurDN0dHb

 

Song of the summer for the southern hemisphere like Midnight Sun! Thanks ex boyfriend 

 

On 8/28/2025 at 7:12 PM, jadeabove said:

Wish we could give a better spot to independent artists on ATRL. :-/

They need to make a playlist of us and mainpage that ****...

 

 

Instead of..."people r ugly" I mean what the HELL is that

Edited by Melancholy

  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I just released two SG covers. One was on YouTube and one is unreleased. Hope you like them!!

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Released my new EP 'In Your Dreams' and a new music video for my track CTRL ALT DREAM. Hope you guys enjoy it :heart2:

https://latenightfeelings.ffm.to/inyourdreams

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

unfortunately not on spotify yet as been having troubles with TuneCore being annoying... and i wish i could get this rerecorded / mixed / mastered to perfection, but this is what almost 5 years of making music alone in my room has amounted to... and i still don't know if i like it lol...

enjoy! (soundcloud version sounds a lot clearer)

Edited by smartalek22

the first single from my album came out today! it's a super personal one so i'd love it if some of you would check it out heart2

Debut single. Cute little post-punk/alternative moment.

Edited by Del Savior

  • 2 weeks later...

Unproblematic, queer, Dutch Morgan Wallen here!
If you like Cowboy Carter, Shaboozey and Post Malone:
Released my first modern country/hip hop track about mental health and depression today:

Wrong thread so I'll use this as an opportunity to promote Kilo Kish

Edited by Opalite

  • 2 weeks later...

Strangely Jamie Wiltshire hasn't gotten a new single topic yet,

Upcoming UK star known for his EPIC & Lighthouse has a great new song...

  • 2 weeks later...

Today I released the first track for my upcoming album. My vibes are electronic, trance, dreamy, witchy club music heart

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/1b6DxbG9qORS269o5tK3hz?si=557a6eb70fb04989

Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/elsewhere-single/1883738907

Youtube:

Edited by Blue Jeans

  • 1 month later...

This is not me but a good friend of mine. She does it with her brother, he's the brain behind their songs and she's performer. Would mean the world to them if u give it a listen or two

90s kids

Edited by LadyDiana
I'm just stupid

Wait, I just noticed this thread !

I released my 1st EP "Perfect Sample" at the beginning of the year, and my song Disco Ball is kinda doing moves on Spotify (13 000 streams)

It's a pop song, with nu-disco vibes à la Say So by Doja Cat.

The MV will be released May 7th !

Wow everyone here is talented! Thanks for sharing. I released my EP, RETROPECT, 1 month ago.

It's only available on YouTube and Bandcamp, as I refuse to put my music on streaming for the time being.

0043464352_102.avif

RETROSPECT Artwork

https://kaulmusic.bandcamp.com/album/retrospect

Tracklist

1. BY YOUR SIDE (Intro) 0:00

2. COME OVER / ECSTASY 1:38

3. THINK ABOUT YOU 3:20

4. LET ME DOWN 5:56

5. NOT OVER YOU 7:37

6. GRATEFUL 9:44

Edited by VerdantHue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.