Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeAg

• blastoisebaby

• Kylie Jenner

• jadeabove

18 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

https://on.soundcloud.com/nKQWfzDeB24DmiTk6

idk. Just feeling like u guys might the idea

Thanks for sharing, keep working on your music and don’t let anyone slow you down! I recommend adding additional layers of vocals/harmonies, instead of just reverb. Reverb alone on a single vocal track just makes it sound a little unpolished at times, but this isn’t meant to be a criticism — just hoping I can help contribute constructively so you continue to grow and improve. :hug: 

• Like 1

I like it. This seems fit to be played in a neon-lit room where cheeks are getting roughly clapped. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

I like it. This seems fit to be played in a neon-lit room where cheeks are getting roughly clapped. 

Exactly 

Honestly,

Spoiler

I’d have s*x with this playing on the background, just like I did with Troye’s :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

it’s obvious this is a demo. but ur really onto something here! i love it! :heart2:

i’m happy everyone in this thread has been lovely so far. you deserve the positive feedback!

Its nice but feels to robotic 

A bop for bathhouses! :clap3:

• Haha 2

The autotune is kinda giving Farrah Abraham's My Teenage Dream Ended :deadbanana2: but it's cute and so is your voice. 

12 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

The autotune is kinda giving Farrah Abraham's My Teenage Dream Ended :deadbanana2: but it's cute and so is your voice. 

Working on a -10 dollar budget idgaf. Also thanks!! Mostly just conceptual 

Edited by vinster13

i have to say thay i am incredibly impressed with how much you’ve evolved and improved since the last time i heard your music! this song is honestly really good and with some polish and more production work it could easily be your breakout song

2 hours ago, helpthomas said:

i have to say thay i am incredibly impressed with how much you’ve evolved and improved since the last time i heard your music! this song is honestly really good and with some polish and more production work it could easily be your breakout song

That is very king of u!!! And I agree I’ve seen so much growth musically over the last year fr!

my new song came out today, i hope you all like it, the reaction from people i know has been insane so far :monkey::heart2:

HI, I'd like to announce my New-Age musical novel "Lavender Rainfall" 

LAVENDER RAINFALL Novel

I WORKED WITH A MULTITUDE OF ARTISTS, to create an ORIGINAL NOVEL SOUNDTRACK. 

Features hit artists like:

EVAN HENZI, CLAIRE HUNTER, AFEEGO, IRIS ISOA, INIDKA SAM, JUNO IMAN, EJAY JEMI, SAMANTHA LAKE ( THE ANGRY TOONS) SHALANE, KAYLA RAYE, DJ AIR PROGRESSIVE, TATUM WILLOUGHBGY, NINA MAROON, ABBIE, PRINCESS KILLS,

I'VE WRITTEN SONGS LIKE BEDROOM AND PEACE FOR ODDSOULL. 

I WRITE LYRICS, RAP, SING, AND VOCAL PRODUCE MY TRACKS AND COLLAB WITH MANY ARISTS. PLEASE REACH OUT IF YOU WANT TO COLLAB IN FUTURE.

HERE IS MY SINGLE "COOLEST CAT"

With an ai music video. 

COOLEST CAT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.