Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Share Your Music

Featured Replies

I released the Remix companion to my EP, titled In Your Dreams: Reloaded

Link to Streaming services: https://latenightfeelings.ffm.to/inyourdreamsreloaded

Each track was reimagined. I hope you guys like it.

Listen on Spotify:

  • Replies 288
  • Views 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released a new song last week!   A bit of backstory; I wrote this song 3 years ago as a wedding gift for my sister and brother-in-law. I never finished it in time, so now that I finally fini

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released my new EP 'In Your Dreams' and a new music video for my track CTRL ALT DREAM. Hope you guys enjoy it  https://latenightfeelings.ffm.to/inyourdreams    

  • youmustbeupgraded
    youmustbeupgraded

    produced and written by me <3 out today  

This is Overtones, my latest song. There's nothing else to be said here other than: ALL THESE OVERTONES BREAKING THROUGH OUR WORDS, CAN'T YOU FEEL 'EM TANGLE US?

https://genius.com/Ertam-overtones-lyrics

No image preview

Overtones

Escolha seu serviço de músicas preferido

  • 4 weeks later...

Hey! My new single 'Even I'm Confused' was just released, it'd be fab if some of you would check it out heart2

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My new song 'Never Ever' just came out.

It was supposed to be a part of my 5 tracks EP released earlier in 2026, but didn't really fit the vibe because it is a dark dance pop song with a house vibe.

It was sleeping in my cloud since November 2025, so I wanted to release it anyway !

  • 2 weeks later...

This is my latest one that came out last March of 2025. I have been making music since 2021, and I am still working on more music.

True Colors

On 7/3/2026 at 8:15 PM, selena_lavigne said:

Here's a playlist with all my songs in order of release. Lemme know what you think. 🙃

How did you show that ? I'm new to this site and all I did was just link my Spotify track above your post.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

  • 1 month later...

rediscovered the joys of uploading to tunestotube hehe here's a short rock song, obviously, being a lamb, this is Mariah Carey (Chick) inspired but instead of making it a side, hidden project, I'm making it part of MY artistry to start with mmm

Edited by Faded

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.