Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Share Your Music

Featured Replies

Hey guys I just wrote and recoreded thisย 

Hope you like it

Please check ๐Ÿซ 

ย 

https://open.spotify.com/track/7Bd3NBoVUoPhY0vgLzz1Bq?si=qgn9eav_SAeMa7VxuNC1RQ&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A6LfOC5gyiNoN9Q0o7q3zU2

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 288
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released a new song last week! ย  A bit of backstory; I wrote this song 3 years ago as a wedding gift for my sister and brother-in-law. I never finished it in time, so now that I finally fini

  • theskymightfall
    theskymightfall

    Released my new EP 'In Your Dreams' and a new music video for my track CTRL ALT DREAM. Hope you guys enjoy itย  https://latenightfeelings.ffm.to/inyourdreams ย  ย 

  • youmustbeupgraded
    youmustbeupgraded

    produced and written by me <3 out today ย 

  • 2 weeks later...

ย 

debut LP dropping early 2025; first single "Last Warning" hitting spotify before that.

ย 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2024 at 5:40 AM, blastoisebaby said:

ย 

Oooh, my kind of vibe right here. Excellent!

On 10/25/2024 at 10:39 AM, Dan Leonelli said:

Hey everyone!

ย 

After months of working on a full-length album, I'm excited to finally share the first single, "Yesteryear", which is now live on every music platform! This track kicks off an entire journey of stories and emotions, and I can't wait for you all to experience it with me.

ย 

This is just the beginning, and there's so much more to come. If you're into personal storytelling through music, heartfelt beats, and a touch of nostalgia, I hope "Yesteryear" resonates with you. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this first glimpse of the album!

ย 

โžก๏ธ Apple Music:ย https://music.apple.com/album/yesteryear-single/1772712511

ย 

โžก๏ธ Spotify:ย 

ย 

ย 

โžก๏ธ ย YouTube:

ย 

You did a fantastic job with this track! Keep it up!

17 hours ago, VerdantHue said:

Oooh, my kind of vibe right here. Excellent!

Thanks sooooo much.

On 6/5/2024 at 6:38 PM, rockwitu08 said:

Hi all! I just put an EP out called "Electric Lust" and I'm so proud of it. It took a couple years to put together but these 6 songs are exactly what I wanted to make. Usually I'm an alt R&B artist but pop music runs in my veins so I wanted to try my hand at it. I was heavily inspired by "STARFUCKER" by Slayyyter to finish the project so a couple songs are in that vein. If anyone lives in St. Petersburg, Florida I'll be performing at Pride so come watch!! I'm also a professional dancer so I'll be cutting it up as well ๐Ÿ’‹ plssss let me know if you like it!! My Instagram is rawness_jv (Jared Vasquez)

ย 

ย Apple Music:ย https://music.apple.com/us/album/electric-lust-ep/1748040578

ย 

Spotify:ย 

https://open.spotify.com/album/2R4rzKC4uG3h0Qt2bhKQNs

ย 

spacer.png

Let's go! This is quality and I like how cohesive everything feels.

19 hours ago, VerdantHue said:

Let's go! This is quality and I like how cohesive everything feels.

omg thank you!!ย :WAP:

now that I have a fancy keyboard, I'm working on this song again...

ย 

ย 

little backstory: I started writing this song in September 2021 off of some chords this cute transfem person I met at a bathhouse randomly sent me after we'd been exchanging some ideas. I ended up being in a band from like September 2022 to November 2023 (they f*cking kicked me out which was incredibly painful!) and we'd always play this song in our rehearsals. we were eventually gonna record it, but in all honesty I think I'm destined to just be a solo artist at the end of the day! either way, this song seems to sound best as a midtempo piano ballad I think... I will 100% add a string arrangement which will likely be just me playing my upright bass in different registers and harmonies, and maybe some vocal harmonies would be nice too? there's a recording studio not too far from my apartment and I think if I ACTUALLY go all in with this song SERIOUSLY it could eventually become somewhat of a hit? at least my biggest hit to date! enjoy lolย :heart:

Edited by JoeAg
WHY DOES ONLY YOUTUBE EMBED UGH I wanted to post my instagram reel lol anyway!

  • 4 weeks later...

Here's my soundcloud >ย https://soundcloud.com/theskeletonsarehere/sets/traces-official-album-audio, this is my latest album I released on 1/29/25. I'm obviously not the best singer, but I like to focus on melodies and lyrics. Don't expect poetry lol, because I do like to write pop songs.

Released a new track last month!

ย 

Is called Wanna Make U Happy (-:

ย 

Genre: Chill-Trap, Dubstep, Future-Bass, Instrumental Grime

Sounds Like: Mura Masa, Baauer, Sevdaliza, Sega Bodega

ย 

ย 

ย 

spacer.png

Instagram: https://instagram.com/JEZTLSย 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/worldstarmayo

ย 

  • 1 month later...

just posted a new Joni Mitchell cover on my youtube and on my tiktok enjoy y'allย :gayhemcat:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT2qqq6Dm/

ย 

first song I've mastered on piano! make sure to turn it up lol and I'm gonna start posting a lot more this yearย :heart:

  • 1 month later...

no caption, play it if you want something mellow xo

ย 

ย 

As a Little Rodent STAN - i have to say it's this song

ย 

Like absolute Banger Alert

ย 

On 9/24/2024 at 8:45 AM, BILLIONAIREโœ˜BOY said:

Everything posted in this thread is terrible.ย 

ย 

On 9/24/2024 at 12:54 PM, masochizm said:

i have yet to hear anything remotely good from an atrl'erโ€ฆ sorry

y'all clearly haven't listened to myโ€ฆ covers I guess lol. my recorded music on streaming so far doesn't have the best production unfortunately HOWEVER i'm actually going to a recording studio soon to record my next single so it'll have way better production and i'm gonna go all out with it! just waiting for my tax return to hit first lol

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on some newer music and this one is from last year but I thought I'd still share it in this thread #shamelesspromoย 

ย 

ย 

It's a cute Carly Rae Jepsen/Bonnie McKee inspired early 2010s type of bubblegum pop song, my boyfriend inspired the lyrics of the second verse bc he's smart, nerdy and much better with math stuff than me lol.

ย 

How big do we have to be until we start promoting ourselves under as a new topic in music ?

ย 

Forgot to post this lol

ย 

ย 

delete pls, the embed kept glitching x

ย 

Edited by kin
delete pls, the embed kept glitching x

HIGH TIME OUT NOWย :heart::johnald:

ย 

ertammusic.com

ย 

ย 

Edited by Vinรญcius Viana Busat
forgot to add YouTube video

  • 1 month later...

hey y'all, I just released my new songย :chick1:

ย 

ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.