Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If she is really in Joker 2, I hope she does a light hearted musical for her next movie after that one. Most of the people she portrays are murderers. Our sweet girl Ally has to hang out with The Countess, Patrizia and Harley Quinn :chick3:

I like her as murderer / antagonist type of roles :chick3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Is she a full time actress now?

she's literally touring this summer :rip:

but yeah i don't expect a new album until late 2024. that is if she even wants to release one in the first place, which is debatable 

Not our fave getting more buzz from acting than music. :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

When is Joker 2 supposed to come out?

 

3 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

I imagine that if Todd just handed the script, then it's likely they're filing early next year/first half of the year, for a release during the 2nd half of 2024(That first weekend of October)

Depending on how far into pre-production they are, they could be shooting at the end of the year/early next year for release in Q4 2023, which would fit with the shooting and release pattern of the first movie. 2024 could be likely but I wouldn't say next year is out of the question

2 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

No actress earns more than a touring pop singer or even a make up mogul... I don't understand this idea of putting all focus on acting. Music albums will be successful only till probably age of 40. An actress can get good roles even till 65. I really don't understand the hurry..

Girl she's literally worth more than $150million, you think she's worried about not making enough money? :rip: Besides, her acting cheques will be very large these days

2 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

No actress earns more than a touring pop singer or even a make up mogul... I don't understand this idea of putting all focus on acting. Music albums will be successful only till probably age of 40. An actress can get good roles even till 65. I really don't understand the hurry..

She wouldn’t be offered good roles at the age of 65 if she doesn’t pave her way to that. There’s a reason Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, Frances McDormand are the usual actress that show up at awards. 

IF Joker 2 is happening then I'm guessing its set for a late 2024 release. She could squeeze out an album before that with an era that lasts a month max. Orrrr its a long break to get inspired and we won't get LG7 till 2025-2026.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Just now, State of Grace. said:

IF Joker 2 is happening then I'm guessing its set for a late 2024 release. She could squeeze out an album before that with an era that lasts a month max. Orrrr its a long break to get inspired and we won't get LG7 till 2025-2026.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

she should release THIS year

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Just now, The Witch said:

she should release THIS year

 

NG1pu5N.gif

I'm pretty sure she hasn't even started writing songs. Maybe she has a few ideas written down and das it.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

29 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Not our fave getting more buzz from acting than music. :toofunny2:

I've said this time and time again - Gaga is far more valuable as an actress than as a musician nowadays. She's gained A LOT of fans in the last few years who love her as a performer or a personality but have no interest in the type of music she usually makes. They'd never buy her albums but they'd pay see her in any movie. I mean, HoG sold like a million tickets opening week in RUSSIA alone, for crying out loud. The music fans can't possibly expect her to cater exclusively to their desires and ignore the much bigger audience out there.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm pretty sure she hasn't even started writing songs. Maybe she has a few ideas written down and das it.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

A FAD

 

NG1pu5N.gif

22 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

IF Joker 2 is happening then I'm guessing its set for a late 2024 release. She could squeeze out an album before that with an era that lasts a month max. Orrrr its a long break to get inspired and we won't get LG7 till 2025-2026.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

It's been 2 years since Chromosome was even released, hard to see her not writing a single note in that time. LG7 sometime next year really isn't insane even if I'm not betting on it. 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

3 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

No actress earns more than a touring pop singer or even a make up mogul... I don't understand this idea of putting all focus on acting. Music albums will be successful only till probably age of 40. An actress can get good roles even till 65. I really don't understand the hurry..

Gaga is settled for life (even more lives) money wise, she doesn't need to make money with all the amount she earned since the beginning of her career, aside from the make up business, her professional choices at this point of her career are all made to keep cementing her legend status and legacy.

Music wise she has nothing left to prove, in acting she just started and successfully with 2 hits movies + acclaim for her performances so it makes more sense that she keeps exploring that field with more projects.

 

I don't see a new album coming anytime soon, all last year she has been busy with HOG until the past Spring with awards season, then she had to prepare the tour, I doubt she has even started working on something new, I see new music project coming in very long time from here unless it's some standalone singles or collaboration like it happened with the Top Gun song.

Nawt a musical lmao :rofl: Sounds like a hot mess (yet intriguing). The incel/reddit dudes's reaction to this news will be priceless 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.