Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If Todd sticks with his 70s & Martin Scorsese cosplay, this would be a total collapse.

 

hopefully not a New York, New York tea

 

 lady-gaga-crying.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If Folie à Deux is an extrapolation of an Academy Award-winning score, we could get multiple songs driven by violins.

 

G85FAVF.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

when Joker 2 comes packaged w LG7: The Complete Musical Edition & obliterates 25 first week sales

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

can they officially announce it already? I'm so afraid it turns out fake :chick3:

Nah, big-name media outlets are reporting it, and odds are they were given the scoop by the studio. This rumor has been around for a while so they could've reported months ago, but they clearly just now got the go ahead to do so.

3 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Nah, big-name media outlets are reporting it, and odds are they were given the scoop by the studio. This rumor has been around for a while so they could've reported months ago, but they clearly just now got the go ahead to do so.

I'm so hyped sis !!! thank you !!! :WAP:

A joker musical? We are either getting dragged to hell or winning big, either way we better start preparing

 

 

11 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Yeah I agree music will be weaved into the story rather than it being a traditional non-diegetic musical

 

When I read it is a musical why did I immediately think of this :rip:

 

 

 

This is exactly how I imaged the music scenes fitting the kind of movie mixed with 'The Horror Picture Show' vibes.

 

The idea is actually great, if properly executed this could turn out absolutely brilliant :clap3:

Meanwhile, Ms Alexa Campa at Slant has already started writing a manuscript.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

14 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

I'm pretty sure these "in talks" articles are being dropped by the studio to gauge reaction. I'd say she's in and it's confirmed.

The rumors of her being on this movie are circulating since months, even if they said 'in talks', I'm sure she's in at this point, otherwise they wouldn't have posted it, it's like when the first news about ASIB or HOG came out, it was similar and then they officially confirmed it.

I feel like they will go down the rock music route instead of pop bops, it will keep the incels happy

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

Stanning for the queen of movies is so fun, we always eating

13 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

When Ms @postsus frenzily chanted "Derrk Bawpp, Derrk Bawpp, Derrk Bawpp" three times every night before bed, GODGA heard the prayer and granted it.

 

G85FAVF.gif

:rip::bibliahh:

Hopefully the songs are good. For some reason, I can't imagine what they'd sound like? I just hope it's not like,  Gilbert & Sullivan type stuff (sorry, I've just never been into traditional musical theater, it's always awful to me).

Hollywood Reporter, Variety, and Deadline simultaneously reporting it. You can tell they've been waiting MONTHS for the studio's approval to publish the story :deadbanana2:

this is literally unreal, i don't think the culture is ready for this 

 

G85FAVF.gif

 

the online girls are POLARIZED about it thus far 

Edited by WildAmerican

Wow it's so fun being a monster, so many things to look forward to for stanning this woman! Monsters must be excited for the movies, the music, Haus labs etc :jonny5:

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by FailSafe

This woman really is an interesting character, never a dull moment being a stan or hers, we either go big or go home with this project, the mental gymnastic we about to go through:dancehall:I fear for our mental health

Gaga is coming to takeover Warner Brothers and HBO, when they give her the lesbian storyline with Poison Ivy omg

 

e1e6mG9.gif

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

If Todd sticks with his 70s & Martin Scorsese cosplay, this would be a total collapse.

 

hopefully not a New York, New York tea

 

 lady-gaga-crying.gif

If the sequel isn't directly Scorsese inspired, I think it will still take heavy influence from the 70's

 

Imagine a The Shining/One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest cosplay set in Arkham Asylum. A collapse I fear

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

Surprise little monsters, instead of just Joker 2, I’m gonna do Joker and Cabaret at the same time

 

jQPUrRy.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.