Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

59 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

here we go lmaoo

Grace talking about Gaga being an alpha. :jonnycat:

 

I agree with her tho. Poison Ivy fits her more. 

Edited by Blade Runner

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Grace talking about Gaga being an alpha. :jonnycat:

 

I agree with her tho. Ivy Poison fits her more. 

It's Poison Ivy. MCU stan detected. :eli: 

Is this account reliable? Their tweets seem very industry insider-y  :lakitu: or maybe just speculating on the hype train

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

It's Poison Ivy. MCU stan detected. :eli: 

lol, yes. jfshjf

 

But yeah, I fully agree with Grace. 

 

bd01120be306b3c2676baf3539045b72.gif

 

:jonnycat:

Edited by Blade Runner

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Is this account reliable? Their tweets seem very industry insider-y  :lakitu: or maybe just speculating on the hype train

 

 

Was he implying Margot is OUT? :lakitu: 

what if Cynthia was just following random people and she accidentally kicked off this whole news cycle :bibliahh:

the power of people who are adjacent to Gar lmao

2 back to back movies? Is she a full time actress now? I guess no pop album until 2025...

4 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

2 back to back movies? Is she a full time actress now? I guess no pop album until 2025...

I mean, all things considered I doubt we're getting LG7 before Q3/Q4 of 2023. 

5 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

2 back to back movies? Is she a full time actress now? I guess no pop album until 2025...

2026

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

what if Cynthia was just following random people and she accidentally kicked off this whole news cycle :bibliahh:

the power of people who are adjacent to Gar lmao

Wait. Todd Phillips is single. We might have an even juicier news than who will be Harley. :oh: 

No actress earns more than a touring pop singer or even a make up mogul... I don't understand this idea of putting all focus on acting. Music albums will be successful only till probably age of 40. An actress can get good roles even till 65. I really don't understand the hurry..

Sound of music remake would've been better than caberet though....

Gaga in a Rosemary's Baby reboot would be an absolute slay tbh

13 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Gaga in a Rosemary's Baby reboot would be an absolute slay tbh

Playing the cult leader perhaps 

If she is really in Joker 2, I hope she does a light hearted musical for her next movie after that one. Most of the people she portrays are murderers. Our sweet girl Ally has to hang out with The Countess, Patrizia and Harley Quinn :chick3:

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If she is really in Joker 2, I hope she does a light hearted musical for her next movie after that one. Most of the people she portrays are murderers. Our sweet girl Ally has to hang out with The Countess, Patrizia and Harley Quinn :chick3:

the hair body face songstress better RUN 

36 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If she is really in Joker 2, I hope she does a light hearted musical for her next movie after that one. Most of the people she portrays are murderers. Our sweet girl Ally has to hang out with The Countess, Patrizia and Harley Quinn :chick3:

Well, someone might say Ally used her husband's death as a stepping stone to relaunch her career :eli:

I kinda agree with Grace about Gaga being too dominant for Harley. She’s way too charismatic to take a back seat in a movie.

14 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I kinda agree with Grace about Gaga being too dominant for Harley. She’s way too charismatic to take a back seat in a movie.

Good thing that she's acting then

2 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

No actress earns more than a touring pop singer or even a make up mogul... I don't understand this idea of putting all focus on acting. Music albums will be successful only till probably age of 40. An actress can get good roles even till 65. I really don't understand the hurry..

You do realize the hierarchy for making money in 2022 is 1) make up 2) acting 3) pop star right? You’d be right if it was Opposite Day  :deadvision:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.