Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If it turns out to be Margot or Rooney,

 

Cynthia when catch you…

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

 

ah yes almost 4 years after ASIB comes out, Gaga's mom decided to start following one of the film's many producers! ah yes.

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Yall we have survived ARTPOP. A bunch of smelly ugly ass incels calling us faggots and GaGa an ugly man is nothing.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

omggg. Hshshdh:bibliahh:

I'm more than ready to fight, ladies. This is it. The battle of our stan lives.  :swan:

Joker sequel would be BIG BIG. Like top 3 things in her carrer for sure. If not the biggest thing ever. She is a weirdo artist, fits the type for Harley

27 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ah yes almost 4 years after ASIB comes out, Gaga's mom decided to start following one of the film's many producers! ah yes.

Maybe they just met at some random event lol. We know nothing. 

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Maybe they just met at some random event lol. We know nothing. 

Well, perhaps, but it looks very likely :rip: Considering this rumour has been bubbling for months now, before a sequel was even confirmed, and then the sequel confirmed to be about the Joker and another character, Gaga's mom suddenly following the director, and then Todd Philips himself hinting at Gaga, all sings point to it being true...

I doubt she'll get that role, but prove me wrong Bobby & Gagz... I would actually like to see her in something lighter. Enough of the Drama. Stop the drama, start the light

When Joker never happens and we all end as the real clowns. 

UymFGVD.gif

 

When joker 2 launches to 85% on rotten tomatoes but EVERY REVIEWER DRAGS NOSE

 

UymFGVD.gif

I lowkey agree with Grace about Gaga being too alpha to be Harley, but I would love to be proven wrong 

3 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

When joker 2 launches to 85% on rotten tomatoes but EVERY REVIEWER DRAGS NOSE

 

UymFGVD.gif

a reverse House of Gucci-an expedition 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Edited by WildAmerican

4 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I lowkey agree with Grace about Gaga being too alpha to be Harley, but I would love to be proven wrong 

good thing it's called acting chile 

Margot Robbie wanted Gaga on Birds of Prey, but now, Gaga is coming for Margot's Harley role. Oh that's juicy. :eli: 

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

a reverse House of Gucci-an expedition 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

But ma'am, the audience wants a ASIBornian expedition

 

UymFGVD.gif

Just now, Baby Judas said:

Margot Robbie wanted Gaga on Birds of Prey, but now, Gaga is coming for Margot's Harley role. Oh that's juicy. :eli: 

I fully believed that random on the street who said Gaga was dragging her left and right on the phone, Gaga, her Hollywood drama era :eli:

Funny I don't see Gaga as an Alpha Maybe it's the whole Kindness punk thing (which I love about her!)

Not our Queen Mom driving this thread through 1,000 pages. :rip: 

22 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

When is Joker 2 supposed to come out?

I imagine that if Todd just handed the script, then it's likely they're filing early next year/first half of the year, for a release during the 2nd half of 2024(That first weekend of October)

1 minute ago, Lithium. said:

Funny I don't see Gaga as an Alpha Maybe it's the whole Kindness punk thing (which I love about her!)

Right. I can see the role fits with that kindness thing and even fits with her pre-fame persona.

4 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

Funny I don't see Gaga as an Alpha Maybe it's the whole Kindness punk thing (which I love about her!)

Gaga on stage is fully an alpha, she's commanding, she's fierce, she's sarcastic. But her out of stage persona? I don't know, she doesn't strike me as an alpha, she likes having a comfort zone for instance. But I don't know her personally so, it's all just guessing from what we know about her. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.